Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Feeling Better

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today. My spirits were lifted but I have not forgotten those at Virginia Tech University.

Anywho...today the weather in my neck of the woods was nice. Today I am quite excited to report that my favorite show "Bones" with David Boreanaz is back on and I can't wait to see it. I haven't been watching much of American Idol though. I recently picked up the movie "A Good Year" with Russell Crowe and I have to tell you that its not all that good. I thought that I was going to like it but I just can't get into it. I will try to watch it again after Bones. I also picked up a CD by the singer AKON I will let you know how the CD is after I listen to it.

Of course today was another day at work for my coworkers and I. I have to say that the people are giving us complaints about things at our work. My coworkers and I are doing the best we can so I just don't know what more we can do. Hopefully things turn around my dear world....I hope.

I do have some exciting news Sunday April 22 is my birthday "YEAH !!!". My family and I will be going out for dinner on Saturday to celebrate. We are going to a restaurant in Atlanta which I'm sure will be fun.

So how was your day dear world ? I hope that your day was quite a bit better since the recent tragedy in Virginia. I hope that your spirits were lifted and I hope that things are well in your neck of the woods. Do take care my dear world. I'll talk to you again soon. I'll keep you posted on how things are in my neck of the woods.

That's it for now.

(((((( HUGS TO YOU MY DEAR WORLD )))))

Bye !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 all over again, Monae ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better for you and your coworkers at work. Sunday is also Ken's birthday. So I hope you have a great Birthday and hope your dinner out with your family will be great. Today was a beautiful day here. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad your feeling better and I hope things get better for at work.I know how that goes,belve me.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Hope things get better for you at work.  Work problems are always so draining.
And have a wonderfully HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  It's so nice that you have your family to celebrate it with.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Work can be a pain sometimes, hope things get better for you there soon. I'm glad you're feeling better.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better ~I hope things get better for you all at work ~ I do hope you have a very Happy Birthday on Sunday ~  and you enjoy the meal with your family ~ Ally