Monday, April 30, 2007

Some News And Lots About Jeff Gordon

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? First let me say that I am happy to report that the pollen is nearly gone in my neck of the woods. I am also happy to report that it was a very lusciously warm 84 degree day in Georgia which I loved. Of course today started another week at work for me all 8-hour shifts.

On a different note my friend Penny pointed me to a web site that you might want to check out called ------> www.art.com/ . I went to the website and I saw some artwork by an artist that she so kindly pointed out to me named Pol Ledent. I have to say that I like Pol's "Blue Cornflowers" you should go and check out his art work. When you get to the website my dear world type in his name and it will take you to his art work. I am also a fan of Shirley Novak, Bruno Baumann and of course Claude Monet.

In other news I am quite excited to report that my favorite race car driver Jeff Gordon (#24) won the Aaron's 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. Jeff's victory at Talladega was his second of the season and moved him to sixth place on the all-time victory list passing Dale Earnhardt. The pole he won Saturday was the 60th of his career, putting him fourth on the all-time list. The win moved him to sixth on the all-time winners list. He now only trails Richard Petty, David Pearson, Bobby Allison, Darrell Waltrip and Cale Yarborough on the all-time list. It was reported that Jeff is well on his way to a fifth title, a mark only Petty and Earnhardt have reached. He now has a 203-point lead over second place Jeff Burton in the points standing and has led the standings for the past five races. Gordon's #24 Chevrolet was as dominant in the Aaron's 499 as it has been in the first eight races of the season.

CONGRATULATIONS TO #24 JEFF GORDON

So my dear world how was your day ? I hope the weather in your neck of the woods was as nice as it was in mine. I also hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Good-night everyone !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were more into Nascar. Everyone I know loves it!  Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

It's cool to know you enjoy Nascar.  Too bad the Dale Jr. fans decided to throw all those bottles and cans at him again.  He will go down as the best driver in Nascar history.  Of course my driver is Tony Stewart.  Anyway, have a good week.

Phil