Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Note Before I Go

Hello my dear world

How are you ? I just wanted to come by and say hello before I leave tomorrow for Florida. Anywho....it was a rather cool day in Georgia and it was another day of work for me. Tomorrow me and my family will be on the road headed down to Florida. I just hope that it won't be cold in Florida especially in Panama City. I have to tell you dear world that me and (2) of other coworkers were pretty busy at my job. We were as busy as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve let me tell you. I just can't wait until tomorrow when I will be on the road headed for St. Andrews State Park which is one of our most favorite places to visit.

So my dear world how was your day ? What have you been up to ? I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well. I want you to know that I will miss you all. I will let you know how my camping trip was when I return. Do take care my dear world. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful Easter card that you sent to Ken and me. We appreciated it very much. I hope that you and your family have a great time camping trip next week and hope it doesn't get cold down that way. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip to Florida! I hope the weather is good. :)
HUGS
Penny

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Have a nice and safe trip.Have some fun for me.

Anonymous said...

Hello  My Dear,  I do wish you and all your family a wonderful holiday full of bright warm days. Have a lovely Easter...don't eat to many easter eggs !!! We will be waiting to get all your news when you get home.
Much Love Sybil

Anonymous said...

Hi Mornae (love that name BTW).
I hope you and your family have a spiffing time in Florida. Look forward to hearing all about it later. B. x

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely break in Florida with your family Monae. Also have a great Easter. Sun is shining here in Scotland, lovely weather for Easter. sometimes we get snow! Love, Eva.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very enjoyable trip!

Phil