Sunday, April 22, 2007

A VERY MEMORABLE 31st BIRTHDAY

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? Let me start by saying that not only was the weather in my neck of the woods wonderful but so was my birthday with my family. Today was officially my 31st birthday and I had a blast let me tell you.

Let me say a HUGE "THANKS" to all of you my dear friends who wished me a Happy Birthday. Your kindness was most appreciated.

You might be surprised to know that I didn't have a chocolate birthday cake I actually had a Hawaiian Island tropical birthday cake from Kroger and it was delicious. My cake was covered with all kinds of ( 3 ) tropical colors : lime green, pink and yellow. There was also a huge Hawaiian island flower that you would find on a Hawaiian Lei made from creamy frosting. On the inside was a Hawaiian yellow colored cake. Let me tell you the Hawaiian cake was wonderful.

My gifts were also pretty great. I received from my family a trunk from my favorite store Hobby Lobby , 2 bags of Guylian Twists chocolates, a page of decorative stickers, some very sweet smelling bath products from Avon and a very cute pair of diamond studded clogs from Avon as well because diamonds are my birthstone. It was a very wonderful birthday indeed. My card also had a tiny handbag attached on the front with a jeweled strap attached on the front of the card as a cute decoration because my family knows I love to shop. I loved everything about my birthday from start to finish. During the day many of my relatives and cousins called to with me a very Happy Birthday which was quite wonderful of them. My family also sang Happy Birthday to me as well.

All in all I had one memorable day. How was your day dear world ? I hope your day was as nice as mine. I do hope that you will also enjoy your upcoming week. I will most definitely talk to you again soon. Take care my dear friends. Until then.....

Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your special day!  You're only 31?? Wow a baby!  Happy Bday again!
Pam

Anonymous said...

What a great cake that sounds  never seen anything like that over here. It is so wonderful to be surrounded by family who love you. Always remeber to thank  God for them...it is such a change in this world to have  real "Family" get togethers    enjoy it my dear. and may all your days be happy ones  Love Sybil xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your special day ~ and got to share it with your family ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice Bday with your family.I love reading your journal,you talk alot about your family.I hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a very Happy Birthday, Ken says thank you very much for his card. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!!  Sounds like you had a wonderful time.  Don't you wish everyday could be like that?  Take care and have a good week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. Sounds like you're a lucky lady to be so loved.
:-)
Vicki

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear that you had a wonderful birthday!!

Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

A dollar short and a day late! Happy Birthday!!!!!
My Mothers Birthday is the 22nd of April as well, so thats a very special day indeed. I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I love the thought of a tropical birthday cake!
Take care this week oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~
Rebecca