Thursday, April 19, 2007

Notes For Thursday

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? Today the weather in my neck of the woods was pretty nice it was rather warm and the breeze was cool. It felt like the breeze was blowing in from off the ocean and it was nice.

Lately I have been reading a book called "Hot Stuff" written by Janet Evanovich and another writer named Leanne Banks. I have to tell you my dear world the book is really quite good and its quite funny as well. As you might know Janet Evanovich is one of my favorite writers so its nice to be reading another one of her books. Here is her link if you would like to check her out : http://www.evanovich.com/ .

Anywho....today was another day at work for me but today wasn't too bad. I do have one interesting note of the day to share with you. Today a new guy that works up at the head office where I was hired had to come up to my work because someone had called him and told him that something in one of the offices was backed up. He was told from one of the head bosses in the office that no one had called and there didn't seem to be anything to fix in the office. I'm telling you this my dear world because the guy was quite nice looking and he was tall and he had a really nice smile. I wanted to tell him that he could spend the day with me and my coworkers but I didn't. I also wanted to ask him if he would like to go out to dinner with me and my family for my birthday but I didn't. I didn't know if he was going to think that I was silly or something. While he was checking to see if there was anything else he needed to check I played around with him and he laughed at what I said. One of my coworkers asked me if I liked him but I didn't really say. I thought it would have been embarrassing to say that I liked him so I just laughed off her asking me if I liked him. I just had to share that with you.

All in all it was a pretty nice day. How was your day dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you were able to enjoy your day. I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm still chugging along and doing well.

That's about it for now. Take care everyone. I'll talk to you again later.

Good-night !!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Have a nice birthday and a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

It must have been nice for you to enjoy the guys company yesterday.I had to chuckle and laugh at how you wrote what you did.It sounded so funny.You should have asked him to dinner LOL!! I am not such a big reader but your info is good for j/landers who are.Very nice of you to give out this link for them.Nothing special went on in my neck of the woods yesterday,not to worry week/end tomorrow Yehhhhh!!!
Love my week/ends.A little cooler weather wise but not that bad realy so lets hope the sun comes back tomorrow.Take Care Have a great weekend yourself.God Bless.(Kath)
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You should have asked him to dinner, you never know until you ask. B. x

Anonymous said...

thank you for your comment - JIMMIE