Monday, April 16, 2007

Untitled

Hello dear world

Good evening. How are you ? Would you like a reading ? Of course here we go. Your aura is like totally blue and cool and your ready to hear from a friend. Well here I am. That will be $35.00 please ?? Just kidding. There are no refunds.

Anywho I was going to talk to you about the recent shooting tragedy on the Virginia Tech campus but I was just not into feeling depressed or making anyone else feel depressed so I just thought you would want to hear all about me instead. This evening I watched a great movie on HBO called "Just Like Heaven" with Reese Witherspoon here is the link ----> http://www.justlikeheaven-themovie.com/ . Your aura says you should totally rent this movie most definitely.

Your aura is totally revolving which is great it means you are totally into having a great time listening to friends. You will be happy to know that by the afternoon the winds died down and the sun decided to make an entrance in my neck of the woods in a very warm way. The wind is quiet at the moment.

Now your aura is totally saying you are ready for a cool pillow and some blankets. Your aura is g o      ing           go         ing          go

ing.  Come back for another reading anytime.

Sweet Dreams !

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my reading...and free, too?? Can't beat that!
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))It is so sad about the tragitdy,I am from maryland,it just upsets me so much.I pray for the familys who lost there child.I think they really need to do some protecting with all of the colleges.That was a cute movie,Just like Heaven.Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

One thing for sure Sugar when I leave your journal I always have a wee smile on my face !!   I did have a good nights sleep. I had a new mattress delivered yesterday and it was wonderful...Apparently  the material it is made from a kind of foam that was invented for use by the astranauts...so if it is good enough for them should be ok for me...maybe it will take me flying to other planets !!  LOve Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad the weather has started behaving itself. Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hope you`re having a great day!

Penny

Anonymous said...

The day and week of the Virginia Tech shootings was very troubling for me, my parents, my younger sister, and many other members of our extended family... Being of Korean ethnicity ourselves, we felt "ashamed" of the atrocious acts committed by that psycho shooter... my parents and I, living in Las Vegas, a fairly large metropolitan city, chose consciously not to go out much in public that week... Why? you may wonder?  For fear of anti-asian sentiment, and more specifically, anti-Korean sentiment... I know it's craziness to think that as Korean Americans living in this day and age, we may fear racism, bigotry, hatred and hate crimes... but they do exist! ... Even if committed by and large, in a more COVERT way, now adays.