Saturday, April 21, 2007

Broadway Comes To Georgia

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am doing well. I have to tell you about my night. Yesterday Broadway came to Georgia and it was quite wonderful. At my nieces school Our Lady Of Mercy Catholic School there was a band concert and it was centered around the theme of the great broadway hits of Walt Disney.

First there was a young man named Andrew Nemchik who played the trumpet to the song "Part Of Your World" from Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid. Then later on some young ladies did a ballet performance to the song "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins. Let me tell you the young ladies did a spectacular job and they looked beautiful in their costumes.

Later on a young lady named Kathryn Lee played the flute to the song "Under The Sea" from Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid. She played the flute with such intensity that it was wonderful. She did one amazing job.

Later in the evening some ladies did a dance performance to the song "Chim Chim-A-Nee" from the famous Walt Disney production of Mary Poppins. I can tell you that the young ladies did a great job doing their dance performance. The music was by Richard and Robert Sherman.

Then after the young ladies performed a lady who looked like Cruella De Vil from Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians came out while some different young ladies were performing a dance routine to the song of the 101 Dalmatians which was a stunning performance by all of the young ladies.

Later on some other young ladies performed to the highly famous song "We're All In This Together" from the great Walt Disney's "High School Musical". The young ladies looked just like real Broadway dancers and they did an awesome job.

It all ended with my oldest niece Jeanette who performed with her Baritone with her school band which did a stunning program of songs called: Flutes with a Flare, Talons of Fire and Be Our Guest from Walt Disney's Beauty And The Beast. Let me tell you my niece and her other band members did a marvelous Broadway show which would have made New York's real Broadway proud.

All in all it was a magical exciting night. How was your evening dear world. I hope that yours was just as wonderful as mine. I had a great time and I felt like I was in New York last night at the band concert it was that good. I just wanted to share my night with you dear world.

I forgot to tell you tomorrow is my birthday. My family and I will be going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. We are going to a nice restaurant to eat. You can all feel free to send me tons of presents by the truck full ha,ha,ha,ha, just kidding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!!!! I will be the big 3-1

That's all for now. Do take care my dear friends. Ta ta for now.

Byyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was very enjoyable.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I always liked to go to Kerry`s school concerts, the children always work so hard at their performances.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Sounds like you had a wonderful time,glad you did.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Hope you have a nice meal tonight. B. x