Saturday, July 1, 2006

A Day At The Beach And A Picnic

Hi, I'm back !!!! Today I had another wonderfull day with my family. Earlier today my family and I took a trip to Indian Springs State Park so we could spend some time at the beach which was fun despite the heat.Here is the link if you would like to check out Indian Springs -------> http://gastateparks.org/info/indspr.  Later in the afternoon everyone was told to get out of the water because there was some thunder and lightning. It did start drizzling so we drove around the campground and found a Picnic shelter where we had a picnic with all kinds of goodies including hot dogs, chips, ham roll-ups, pickles, chili, pork-n-beans, grapes and watermelon. It was fun having a picnic with my family. I am happy to report that it stopped raining before we had a picnic. I can say that trips with my family are always fun. Later on after our picnic we went back and saw that the beach area was closed for the day. We headed back home after leaving the park. I can't wait until the next trip with my family. We will be going camping again soon which is always fun.

Upon arriving home we came home to a rather excited puppy and then once more we watched "The Pink Panther" with Steve Martin which is by far one of the most funniest movies I have ever watched.Here is the site to check out ----------> www.sonypictures.com/movies/thepinkpanther/ .I think I might just have to buy a copy of it when I return it to Blockbuster. Have you seen any new movies lately dear world ?

Before I say good night dear world I would like to know what did you do today ? Did you have a fun day like I did ? I hope you had a really nice day and I hope you have a really nice Sunday.

I am also hoping everyone will have a really memorable 4th of July. Take care everyone.

Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day today....................
A day at the beach is always a blast.....
Hope you have a good weekend...

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you had a great time, aren't family get togethers just brilliant? What did I do today? Well, not much yet as it's still quite early here in the uK. Yesterday I watched two football matches, one very bad one and one very good one. Not a bad average I guess. Stay well. B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful day with your family ~ picnic sounded delicious ~ I visited my Sister Joy yesterday Saturday I nornally go see her Thursday but had a different day this week had a nice visit with her ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

so glad that you enjoyed your day, tis nice when families have a get together and do somthing that everyone enjoys, it was a lot better than mine, all that I have done is pack boxes ready for moving at the end of the month,
take care Lynne xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillywooat62/WelcometomyWorld/

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the day with your family. Your picnic sounds delish. I bet Hobo was excited to ya'll come back home. Helen