Sunday, July 16, 2006

What I Did Yesterday...........

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are you ? Well last night my family and I went to a theater here in my neck of the woods which is a place called Clayton County, Ga. The name of the theater is AMC where we saw "The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" which is a great, great, great, great, great, great, great movie. Johnny Depp was quite funny as usual and Orlando Bloom let me tell you was wonderful as well as gorgeous. Orlando Bloom and Johnny are AMAZING actors and they deserve 10 awards for this movie. The movie was funny, scary and exciting all at the same time. There was so much going on in the movie that I can't wait for it to come on DVD so I can buy it and see it again. I give the movie an "A+" for the entire movie and for performances by Orlando and Johnny both. I won't tell you how it ended but you can be sure that there will be another one coming up. If you haven't seen it you need to go see it immediately !!!!!!!!! Before going to your seat make sure you grab some popcorn and a soda. You are going to LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE this movie.

The next movie I want to go see is " The Lake House " with Keanu Reeves. I just love Keanu Reeves next to Orlando and Johnny that is. Anyway.......earlier today my sister, my 2 nieces and I went to the Mall. While we were there apparently there was going to be a fight out in the parking lot which was started by an older man who should have known better. Luckily the fight wasn't able to start because one of the women working in a jewelry store at the time ran to get a police officer who was walking around the mall. The police officer ran outside and called for backup which arrived before the fight got started. The police officer returned with the backup inside the mall where nothing else happened. My sisters, my 2 nieces and I continued walking around the mall and we did some window shopping. We then arrived at one store called " Claire's " where I purchased 2 bracelets that I liked. I also got a really nice pen for free since I made a purchase which my oldest niece liked which of course I was happy to give to her. 

After the mall we went to one of my sister's friends boyfriend's house. Later on my sister, both of my nieces and I had decided after a while to take a ride to Krispy Kreme which is a doughnut shop here in my neck of the woods. Here's a note : Krispy Kreme has some of the world's greatest doughnuts you can ever imagine. During the day they have the glazed doughnuts taken straight from the oven and placed in boxes for people such as myself who like to purchase them as a snack. I also lovvvvvvvvvvve their chocolate glazed ones. The chocolate melts in your mouth as you bit into it. I just love every visit to Krispy Kreme as if it were my 1st time. Do you have any doughnut shops in your neck of the woods dear world ?? I would also like to know what your favorite kind of doughnut is ? 

Of course it was another rather steamy day here in Georgia. I'm sure it will cool off soon at least I hope so. I don't think it could get any hotter.....How is the weather where you are ? Any heat waves in your neighborhood ? 

I wanted to let you know that tomorrow is "National Peach Ice Cream Day". I also wanted to tell you about a wonderful journal. The journal is titled "Bottled Dreams" written by a wonderful writer named Terry. Here is his link -----------------------------> http://journals.aol.com/terrydreams/TerryDreams . You will enjoy reading about his many travels. Drop over and say hello and tell him I sent you.

Anyway.......I hope your day was as nice as mine. By the way have you done any shopping ??? I'll talk to you soon my dear friends........

Good-night and Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!!   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Lake House" is good, I saw it when I first came out.  I'm not interested in the "Pirates" movie but I love the ride at Disneyland!!  Too much action for an old woman.   Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I saw Pirates of the Carribean last week and I loved it and thought it was really funny.  Johnny Depp has made Jack Sparrow his own creation!  Have a lovgely day. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

If I have to go out now and buy a dozen donuts....it`s your fault!  LOL
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

It was a fun film, wasn't it? And now we have to wait for the next one, because of course the story is not quite finished! We're having a bit of a heat-wave here in London, far too hot for us and we're not used to it. I like the sound of your doughnuts. I can't think of any shops here dedicated to doughnuts, but we can buy them in supermarkets & bakeries. I don't have them very often, but they are lovely when just baked & still hot!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita