Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today's Notes.......

Hello Dear World !!!!!

How are you these days ? It was a rather steamy day here in Georgia and it seems to be getting hotter. This heat wave doesn't seem to want to end. If you happen to hear on the news that someone in Georgia melted from the extreme heat just know it was me. I don't think it could get any hotter but lately it seems to be getting that way.

In other news...I had went to the grocery store and my eyes fell upon ( 2 ) books that I saw and I immediately had to buy them. One of the books was titled " Full House " which was written by a wonderful writer named Janet Evanovich. Here is her link ------> http://www.evanovich.com/ . Full House was a funny story as well as it being a great romance novel. Her writing is wonderful, interesting as well as full of humor. After a few more days I went to the store and picked up one of her other great books. The book is titled "Smitten" which was both great and funny. After reading some of her books I became an instant fan. Once I started reading her writing I found it hard to put her books down.

I will certainly purchase more of her books in the future. Her books are well worth being read. I could read her books over and over and never get tired of her books. I have to say that I hated finishing reading her books. I recommend her books highly.......I give her books 10 **********.

By the way....If you don't hear from me by this Saturday know that I am camping with my family. We are leaving to go to the campground Saturday and I shall return to you soon. I will miss chatting with you.

Last but not least......how was your day dear world ????

Now tell me will you miss me ????

Anyway......I'll be back.......

Good-night !!!!!!

No comments: