Tuesday, July 25, 2006

John Mayer and Mat Kearney....

Hello Dear World !!!!!

How are you ? I have a question.....Who is your favorite singer/songwriter ?

Well mine happens to be John Mayer without a doubt. Here is a link to find out about him ------> http://www.johnmayer.com/ . One of my favorite songs of his is "Your Body Is A Wonderland". One of my other favorite songs of his "My Stupid Mouth". He is also a very talented guitar player as well.

Recently I found out about another great singer/songwriter. His name is Mat Kearney. Here is a link to check him out ----------> http://www.matkearney.com/ . He is also a talented guitar player just like John. He has a new CD out I will have to go out and buy it since hearing it on the radio. He does have a wonderful voice and I enjoy his music as I do listening to John's.

On a different note: Let me ask you.....How are things in your neck of the woods ? It wasn't so hot today as it has been but it was a little warm but it was as blistering as it has been in the last couple of days.

I also wanted to tell you that I will be away next week on a camping trip with my family which I will tell you about before I go away. The name of it is called "Duckett Mill". It is located in Gainesville, Georgia. Here is a link if you want to see it -----------> http://www.reserveusa.com/nrrs/ga/ducm/index.html . I will give you more details later. I know I will miss talking to you when I'm gone but I'm sure I will have lots to tell you. I will be away for a week. On the link there is a little thing that says "Photos" you can check out some pictures of the place when you click on "Photos". You will notice the words "About This Campground" you will see a camera and next to it...it says photos. Click where it says photos and you will see where I will be headed.....Tell me what you think of the place.

For now I hope you have a nice evening and I will talk to you soon.

Good night dear world.....Sleep Well !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norah Jones

Anonymous said...

Tom Waits does it for me. Hope you have a lovely week away. B. x