Monday, July 10, 2006

My Monday......

Hello Dear World !!!!

First let me say good evening to you. How are you today ? Today I can report that I have more good news. Of course my cousin Peter is in town and he will be with us until Friday which is nice. Its really nice seeing him since we haven't seen him in a while. Once again here in Atlanta it was a rather steamy day here in my neck of the woods but I'm getting used to the heat. Anyway......On to some more good news. The Atlanta Braves scored recently 8-3 against the Cincinnati Reds at home on Sunday. The Braves will be going to San Diego, St. Louis and Philadelphia during a 10-game trip that starts Friday in California. Even though they are still 13 games behind NL East leader New York and 6 and a half behind wild-card leader Los Angeles, with 7 teams between them and the Dodgers the Atlanta Braves were able to score and win a rather great game.

I am also happy to report that Italy clinched the World Cup final during the penalty kick shootout phase. Here is a site you might want to check out ---------> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/ .

I am also overjoyed to report that my very favorite race car driver Jeff Gordon won Sunday's Nextel Cup Race at Chicagoland Speedway. It was Gordon's first victory at the suburban Chicago track and his second victory of the season. Jeff also won ( 2 ) weeks ago at Infineon Raceway. Here is Jeff's website ----------->  http://www.jeffgordon.com/ . Here  is NASCAR's site as well ------- http://www.nascar.com .

In my other news earlier this evening my family and I went to my cousins house today with my cousin Peter. My cousin has a wife and ( 5 ) kids I don't know if I told you that or not. You might say they are "The Brady Bunch". Did you know that "The Brady Bunch was a television show that I used to watch. Here is a link for you to check out --------- http://www.tvland.com/shows/brady_bunch/ . Before we left my cousin's house we got to see some Vampire Bats that were flying around his cul-de-sac in his neck of the woods. Its been a while since I've seen Vampire Bats. The last time I saw any Vampire Bats was when I visited a place called Apple Valley, California. I haven't seen any Vampire Bats in my neck of the woods but I got to see some tonight. You could say that it was like being in a Dracula movie because it was somewhat dark out and the moon was hiding behind some clouds which looked rather haunting. Here is a little site you could read about them ------------------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_bat .

Being that it is National Ice Cream Month I can tell you that my favorite ice cream is one called "Moose Tracks" and Mayfield's "Chocolate Chip". Here is its link --------> http://www.mayfielddairy.com/ .

So dear world how was your day ? I would also like to know how are things in your neck of the woods ? I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful thoughts and comments added to my journal. I really enjoy all of you stopping by and saying hello.

I will talk to you again later.........Byyyyyye for now.

Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you been busy busy busy...............

Anonymous said...

I think you should be very careful when you mention vampire bats and necks in the same sentence, lol. Stay well. B. x