Monday, July 3, 2006

My Day Before Tomorrow......

Hello Dear World !!!!!

How are all of you this evening ??? Tomorrow of course is the big day......The 4th of July. My family and I will be going to one of my cousins' houses where there will be a cook out. I just need to see what I'm going to wear.

In other news....I am also happy to report that on July 7th my oldest niece will be turning the big "15" which she is excited about.

Of course it was another day at work for me but tomorrow I will be off for the holiday. It was another sweltering day here in my neck of the woods I think it was like 1000 degrees outside. I don't think it could get any hotter at least I hope not.

Anyway.....earlier this evening my oldest niece, my mom as well as myself did a little shopping. First we went to Walmart where I purchased a small box of fireworks as well as a big box of fireworks for the 4th of July. Then we went over to a store called Linens-N-Things which I haven't been to in a while. Here is the link to the store -------->  www.lnt.com/ . At Linens-N-Things I purchased a plush journal with the Hershey's Milk Chocolate logo on the front cover.

After Linens-N-Things my mom took us to a great fast food drive-in restaurant called "Sonic" here is its link ---------- www.sonicdrivein.com/ . At Sonic I got to have a rather delicious and cold Root Beer Float which was wonderful after a long hot day like today.

Before I say good night you might want to know that outside one of my windows you can hear people in my neighborhood doing all kinds of fireworks. The 4th of July here in my neck of the woods has certainly begun.

After all of the shopping I did today you might say that I spewed out money like a broken ATM machine and I say that a shopping spree is the one and only cure........wouldn't you agree ??

* By the way I wanted to share a journal with you titled "Ponderings of the Smartest Monkey" which you will enjoy reading as I do.* Here is the link --------------------------> http://journals.aol.com/JsDirtwtch/SmartestMonkey

I will talk to you later dear world.....Until then

Have A Wonderful and Safe 4th of July.......Byyyyye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th July to you have a great day ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hope You have a great day today celebrating the 4th with all those fireworks. Take care my friend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  A Happy 4th of July! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy holiday. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae'
Thank you for stopping by my journal.  I'm glad you liked it.  I'm enjoying yours as well and will definately be back.  I love discovering new journals.  It's like finding buried treasure.  I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.
Tami
http://journals.aol.com/rivercitygirl1/PicturePages