Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Most Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful,Wonderful Day !!!!!!!!!

Hello Dear World !!!!!!!!

How are you ? As it might not be obvious by the title of my entry this has been a most wonderful, wonderful,wonderful,wonderful,wonderful day !!!!!!! My day began with a very interesting morning. Why was my morning interesting ? Well it all began with a group of guys who came to take the soda machines out of the building I work in. Two of the guys looked at my shirt which read : "I Lost My Number Can I Have Yours ?" They made some rather flirtatious comments to me which I wasn't expecting. Then later in the morning a lawyer that works in the building remembered seeing me at the theater. He started a conversation with me which I also wasn't expecting. It was nice talking to the lawyer he was a really nice person.

Anyway.....After I got off of work I stopped off at a Kroger near my work. Let me tell you there was a really nice looking guy sitting in his car with his window rolled down. On my way through the parking lot I walked past his window and I said hello to him. He then said hello to me and asked me how I was doing. Later on when I returned to the car he looked over at me from his car and once more as I left the parking lot. I know that I should have stayed and talked to him some more but I had to get home to put up the stuff I bought.

Right now I think it would be impossible to find just one guy to fall in love with when there's different guys I see out in the world that I think are nice looking and that I would like to go out with. 

However there might be hope for me yet. I have a lot more to learn about guys and improving my flirting skills but I'm working on it.

Anyway I can say that today I felt really,really,really,really goodSo dear world how was your day today ? It was quite warm in my neck of the woods but I didn't mind it today. Anything new happen for you ???? I would like to hear all about it. 

Anyway...I'll talk to you later dear world. Byyyyyye for now !!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so glad that you had a wonderful day ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good day. Here's to many more of them. B. x

Anonymous said...

You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!