Wednesday, July 5, 2006

News....

Hello Dear World !!!!

How are you ? On our ride down to my cousin's house my oldest niece and I watched a movie she rented called "Blue Crush" which is a great sun drenched day at the beach kind of movie. I really liked the movie. Here is the link to the movie >>> http://www.blue-crush.com/ . Anyway....Yesterday my family and I went over to my cousins's house for the 4th of July. My dad as well as my nieces and I went into his pool that he has which was wonderful. I actually jumped off the side of the pool into the water. After our visit we made plans to do our fireworks.

Later in the evening when we got home we did the fireworks. One of the fireworks was named "Diamond Cutter". Another one was called "Amazing Fountain". One of my favorites was called "Purple Rain". When it was lit showers of purple flame came out in showers of color which was nice. Despite the fact that it rained for a while we still had fun.

In other news I have some journals that I would like to share with you. One of the journals is titled "Dad's Tomato Garden Journal" here is the link ------------------------- http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal . Please stop by this wonderful journal and say hello.

The other journal I want to share with you is titled "Picture Pages" here is the link to it >> http://journals.aol.com/rivercitygirl1/PicturePages .

One of the other journals is one that I recently found while visiting Helen's journal. The journal is titled "Treasure Chest Full of Life". Joyce is the name of the writer of this journal. I found out her husband recently had a heart attack. Please stop by her journal and send her your prayers and wishes for him to have a speedy recovery. Here is the link >>>>>>> http://journals.aol.com/springangel235/TreasureChestFullofLife .

Besides the fact that it was steaming here in Georgia how is the weather in your neck of the woods dear world ?

I will talk to you soon......

Good night and sweet dreams !!!!!!!!

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, pretty good so far.
Glad you had a great time.....

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good 4th. I can't swim so if I went into the pool it would have had to be in the very shallow end. Thanks for the mention of Joyce's husband. I have been so worried about him and her also because she is not in good health plus her Mother is in the hospital following cancer treatments. Plus her son has been very sick and spent quite a while in the hospital and is now recouping at her home and not doing all that good. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hot lanta is prime eh?  Same for NC.  Altho we just had a shower and it took us from 90 to 76...ahhhh winter it seems LOL!!

Anonymous said...

YOUR 4TH SOUNDED FUN, GOOD DAY, CHERYL~