Saturday, July 15, 2006

Some Wacky Stuff........

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are you ? First things first today is "National Tapioca Pudding Day". Well a few minutes ago the sky got dark and the wind started blowing and then it rained. Of course the rain is now gone and its back to being hot again here in Georgia.

At the moment I'm in a state of consciousness or otherwise known as that annoying time between naps. Anyway.....Here is a little something you might not know....Beef jerky is one of the most wanted snack foods in the world according to the news. I also found out that the leggiest of all 10,000 millipede species had remained hidden until it was first indentified in 1926. You might also want to know that a man in Las Vegas ate 47 grilled cheese sandwiches in 10 minutes. Also a few weeks ago the same man ate 50 hot dogs. Here is a little bit of information you might also not know: The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes or stirrup bone located in the middle ear it is approximately .11 inches ( .28 cm. ) long.

Here are ( 3 ) things you might like to try.....of course no supervision of any kind is needed.

1. As often as possible, skip rather than walk

2. Laugh. Laugh some more !!!

3. Run with scissors

In other news my family and I are going to the movies to see "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". I'm sure I will lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the movie. I really am a fan of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

Anyway........as Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote "Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind" but as Dizzy Dean also once wrote " The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing".

For now its time for me to go before some men in lab coats come and take me away to a place filled with rubber walls. So I'm off like a dirty shirt.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye !!!!! Talk to you soon dear world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. That was fun. I'd like to know where that millipede was hiding for all that time!
Right, I'm off to find some scissors, think I'll just walk fast though, not up to running at the mo. Be well. B. x

Anonymous said...

National Tapioca Pudding Day, huh?  When I was a kid my dad used to call it "frogs eye pudding."   I do love it tho...I may just have to make some today.   Enjoy the movie, I'm not a fan of those kind of movies (all that action makes this old lady's heart beat too fast) but I do love Johnny Depp and "The Pirates of the Caribbean" is my very favorite ride at Disneyland!   Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

HA. I would like to see myself skipping. In fact I wish I were physically able to do that. I would not dare run with those scissors. If fact I don't think I could run right now with this back hurting. Don't I sound negative though. Hope you and you family enjoy the movie. We had a couple of rain showers today which I was proud to get. Helen

Anonymous said...

I Love Tapioca pudding...............
I did not know that.
Thank you for sharing.............
Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you enjoyed the movie and Tapioca day, LOL!!
Martha :-)
http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/Justvisiting/