Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update.......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ? It was another steamy day here in Georgia. I just have a little bit of news today. Yesterday ( 2 ) of my favorite movies came on television. One of them was "XXX" with Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is another one of my favorite actors and I happen to think he's a really nice looking guy. My other favorite movie "Chasing Liberty" with Matthew Goode came on. Matthew Goode is another one of my favorite actors. Here is the link to Chasing Liberty ---------> http://www2.warnerbros.com/chasingliberty/ .

For dinner my aunt and uncle and my cousin Peter came over for dinner and we had Thanksgiving early. We had candied yams, cornbread, cucumber salad, catfish and black eyed peas with rice. My uncle, my cousin and my folks had chitterlings or also known as chitlins which I don't eat. I can say that our Thanksgiving dinner was nice.

I have some rather sad news which happened in India but I am a little too hurt to talk about it. All I want to say right now is that a bombing hit in India which is quite sad. I heard on the news that some people were injured and others were killed. I will talk to you about it at a later date. I just can't understand how someone could want to do something so terrible.

Anyway.....I'll talk to you later dear world.

Good Night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh vin  Diesel is a cutie....and that T-giving dinner makes my mouth water!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I haven`t heard of either of those films but perhaps they aren`t on release in the UK yet.  It was dreadful about the India bombings, how can anyone have so little concern about other peoples lives?  Have a good weekend. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Umm Umm........... Sounds like an awesome dinner.................
Have a good day today .......

Anonymous said...

What are chitlins? They sound interesting. Terrible about the bombs in India. Be well. B. x