Friday, July 7, 2006

Some More News........

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are you today ?? I have some exciting news. Today my oldest niece turned "15" today. She is turning into one beautiful young lady and she is now taller than her auntie. I bought her a outfit last night at the mall which she loved so I'm happy she liked her gift.

I am also happy to report that "Pirates Of The Caribbean 2" premiered today. I can't wait to go see the movie at the theatre. I just love Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. I would also like to see the movie "The Lake House" with Keanu Reeves who is one of my other favorite actors. Here are some links to check out:

Pirates of the Caribbean ---- http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/

The Lake House ------ http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com/

I have more good news to report. One of my other cousins named Peter is flying in to visit me and my family which is wonderful. I haven't seen him in quite a while so it will be nice to see him again after not seeing him for a while. Its always nice when family members come to visit. I'm sure I will have lots to tell you after his visit with us. My mom is making a pot of Gumbo which she happens to make quite wonderfully. She used to live in New Orleans so she is good at making Creole dishes. I love her Gumbo. My mom's Gumbo would make Emeril look like a rookie in the kitchen next to her cooking. Here is his site ------ http://www.emerils.com/emeril/ . If you asked anyone in my family they would say the same thing. She is one great cook let me tell you.

Of course it was another day at work for me. The weather here was quite lovely today compared to the weather recently which has practically cooked everything in sight.

By the way my puppy Hobo is getting bigger by the day. I am happy to report that he started his first bag of adult dog food last night and eats every bit of it down to the last nugget. Due to him always finishing his puppy food quickly we decided to start him on adult dog food to see how he would do. Of course he eats it like he did with his other food. I did have to put his heart worm medication in his food which was given to us by his vet. He is in excellent health and he has become a very active runner and after taking walks it seems like he takes me for walks. Hobo is quite a puppy my nieces, my mom and I have fallen in love with him. My dad doesn't like that he chews on everything in sight but we certainly love him. He is a part of our family and he will continue to be with us. Whoever left him on our door can't claim him now he seems to have adopted us so he is with us for quite a while.

So how are things in your neck of the woods dear world ? Anything new with you ? I hope that life is treating you well and that you are getting along well. Yes I am doing great and my family is fine. Things are going good here in Georgia......

For now its time for me to go so I will talk to you soon. Take care my dear world.......

Byyyye for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your neice. Hope Peter makes it in safely and all of you have a great visit with one another. Sounds as if Hobo has found just the right family. Hope you all have a great weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Adult niece and adult dog food all in one week!  Wow!  And YES, we saw Pirates tonight AWESOME!!!! GO!!!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your niece I am glad she liked the gift you bought for her ~ Both the films you mention are on my list of films that must be seen ~  Like you I do like Johnny Depp  ~  Glad Hobo is doing so well he certainly has adoped your family ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hobo sounds like a fine addition to your family. Hope your weekend goes well. B. x

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in. Would like everyone to drop by and look for the entry "Help Wanted" and maybe join in. Thanks! Tammy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your adopted puppy is working out so well and that you have taken it to the Veterinarian for his shots and heartworm medication.     My dog is about 3 years old and I got him from a friend that said he was hanging around his yard even though he tried to run him off.     He may of been eating cat food at his neighbors with their food outside.    He was a one year old puppy when I got him in 2004.    He has a large pen that I built this spring where he can dig all the holes he wants and has lots of shade from the sun.    I got him neutered so if he does get away now and then he won't create any problems or run in packs with dogs chasing a dog in heat.     We have been having a lot of ferel cats around my area as one had kittens in my barn.    They are all gone since over a week ago and I don't know what happened to them.    I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.    I have not been on the computer much since I have been working on my cabin addition and am visiting journals this weekend and taking a break from the strainuous work.    I have chronic back pain and I am trying my best to being active and productive.      mark  
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal. I love your purple. Very pretty. Aren't nieces great?  Mine are 11 and 3 going on 4. Very cute.   Johnny Depp is the cutest drunk pirate ever.  I can't wait to see part 2.  Hope you enjoy it.  I love Emeril. I haven't tried gumbo yet, although I am curious.  Puppies are alot of fun. My son and daughter in law just had a baby. When they want time off they bring her down for me to babysit, and I get to watch the dog too. She loves her dog!  Nice page.

Anonymous said...

I like this entry . . . lots of positives!  Too many journals become nothing but one negative thing after another day after day.  Life doesn't all have to be bad, and you proved it by being happy!  Have a good weekend.

Phil