Friday, July 1, 2005

Everyone I love the journal "One-Way Passage"

Hello world....Happy 4th of July. I am doing well but Georgia is boiling over from a week of beyond sweltering heat. I am also sad to report that one of my favorites of singers died today. Luther Vandross died at John F.Kennedy Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. I was always a fan of his. I like Luther's music still to this day. He was 54 years old.

On a different note I was reading the journal "One-Way Passage". I have to say that his journal touches me. His writing keeps me coming back for more. I can't wait to read his journal again. There needs to be a One-Way Passge fan club. He also writes that his blog is a thankless one and I disagree with that. I like his writing....The journal "One-Way Passage" should be read time and time again.  Reading the journal is like reading a book that becomes your favorite, you can't help reading it, closing it and reading it again and again and...and....and. Need I say more ??

http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Luther Vandross died - 54 is such a young age.
You never fail to amaze me with your enthusiasm for my journal. I'm blushing at your words of praise, and I'm sure I don't deserve them....but thanks for being there!             Jon

Anonymous said...

I`ve always loved Luther Vandross. He had the most beautiful voice, his song `Dance With My Father` was my favourite.  It`s very sad as he was so young.

Sandra xxxx