Saturday, July 16, 2005

Baby Showers Are Dreadful.......

Hello world....Here I am again. Today my family and I went to a baby shower for someone who we have known for a while. Let me state this for a fact : Baby showers are dreadful. I do not like baby showers or baby shower games. The food was nice but the baby shower was not fun in the least. The games range from unscrambling particular words to baby food tasting to guessing the size of the woman's stomach with a piece of ribbon. The next time I will NOT go to a baby shower they are just not for me. I don't know who invented baby showers but the person was out of her mind or she was nuts at the time.The place we went to wasn't even air conditioned. I hope I don't get any more invitations for another baby shower anytime in the near future.

I hate baby showers !!!

other than the baby shower this was a nice Saturday. Good night world........Sleep well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Showers are strictly an American thing.  We do not have them here in England and from your description, I think it is just as well!  Have a good Sunday.

Anonymous said...

As Jeannette says, we don`t have them here, so I`ve never been to one! :-)

Sandra xxxx