Sunday, July 24, 2005

Favorite Things....

Good evening dear world....

Here I am again. I have come upon some fascinating journals which have kept me reading time and time again. One of these journals is titled "My Day, My Interests". This journal has a picture of a lovely and beautiful covered bridge. I have a book in my room which talks about different covered bridges in it. The book also offers different pictures of covered bridges. The link to this journal is as follows..... http://journals.aol.com/rap4143/MyDayMyInterests/

 

I have also come upon another journal titled "Through the Eyes of the Beholder". This journal offers many things also. This journal has some wonderful photos of the moon in the journal which I loved. I really like this journal for all that it offers. The link to this journal is..... 

http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/ThroughtheEyesoftheBeholder/

 

 

Another journal I have come upon is titled "Chosen Words". This journal offers wonderful writing and poems that I have read more than once. There are photos in this journal that goes along with the poems as well. The writer of this journal is quite talented in my opinion. The link to this journal is....

http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/

 

 

These journals are just a few of my favorite things. I have become quite a reader of many journals and I find that I enjoy it more and more as I come upon writers and their journals.

 

Drop by for a visit and enjoy them as I have dear world.....Good night and sleep well

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the links, I shall check them out when I have the time.

Anonymous said...

I read some of those journals before. Through the eyes... is an excellent one, the photos are wonderful!

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Good Choices!!
V