Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Not Feeling Too Good

Good evening world....Today I am still not feeling too good. Lately I haven't been feeling myself. I am a little bit on the down side. I may not be 100% for a couple of days. This is not one of my better weeks. I may not be able to come to you dear world for a while at least until I am doing a little bit better. Some days I just get a little sad. Being a sufferer of depression some days are not so good for me. I am trying to get better but it might take some time to get back to being 100% again.

.....I know that my writing isn't so good right now for which I am sorry. Once I am back to feeling better I will be back with some new entries. I hope that the readers of my journal will understand and continue reading my journal. I am working on getting better so I shall return to myself once more.

Right now I am.....UNDER THE WEATHER

for now good night dear world sleep well....I just hope that you are doing better than I am. Sweet Dreams everyone !!!!

I have a favor to ask could anyone drop by and give a journal a read for me....You will see what I mean...This person says they want to cut off contact with the world....I think this journaller needs a few fans...

http://journals.aol.com/clean1096/TheRollercoaster/

Tell me what you think please....I need to know what you think dear world...Thanks.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I`ll go and have a look at the journal for you.  We all have our bad times so everyone will understand.  You take of yourself and I`ll stop by here tomorrow. :-)

((((((hugs))))))

Sandra xxxxx