Sunday, July 3, 2005

4th Of July....

Hello world....Happy 4th of July !!!! Well I have some wonderful news the fireworks are now legal here in Georgia. Let me tell you there's all kinds of sounds...popping,cracking,explosions and whirls of color all over the night sky.Here in my neck of the woods the celebrating has been nonstop. I can hear them even now outside of my window. It was a nice day here for me and my family. The weather was pretty great not too hot and it wasn't at all sweltering for a change. I spent the entire day with my family and I had a blast today. My family and I did buy some more packs of fireworks for the 4th of July so we will be celebrating in style like the rest of the world. There is nothing better than a cook out and fireworks is there ??

You might want to check out Jeannette's Jottings because she is taking comments on a journal which said blogs are boring which she and I agree is wrong....the link to this journal is..... http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke

The guy's name is Joe and he commented that blogs are boring. I feel that people put their hearts and souls into their blogs. This guy should not have commented when he has not read every blog written. There is tremendous amounts of people who put their heartfelt thoughts into their writing even when battling severe health problems or just when they feel like writing about their lives and when they feel like writing about their every day goings on.So for a few minutes simply drop by Jeannette's Jottings and give your comments on whether you agree or not. Her blog is not at all boring as you will find....Thanks

Check out her journal at http://journals.aol.com.uk/jeanno43/Family/ 

you will like her journal and feel free to leave your comments on whether blogs are boring or not...I would like to know what you think.

Have a wonderful 4th of July dear world...sleep well. 

P.S. Check out ------- http://www.live8list.com you might just want to sign the petition there and add your voice or just drop by and see what its all about.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th July to you. Sounds like you had a great time with the fireworks.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th! Hope the rain stays away for you! Cloudy up here right now.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4TH July to you.  Have a wonderful day  :-)

Sandra xxxx