Monday, July 18, 2005

The Movie "Finding Neverland" Needs To Be Lost Forever....

Good evening world.....I woke up to a rather quiet morning. I looked out of a window of the house to see the sun also waking up while the rest of the world was sleeping. Nothing but me and the morning sun was stirring. A few words played in my head "Good morning sunshine, I have to tell you how clearly bright you are". It felt like I was the only one seeing the morning before anyone else.

It was an amazing morning....

On a different note I want to thank the many people who have come along to read my journal. My journal isn't as interesting as the many journals I have read but I hope that I give those of you who have come along something worth looking forward too. I want to thank all of you for your lovely comments and thoughts you have shared with me. I appreciate all of you.....

On a different note I have to say that I am usually a fan of Johnny Depp's but not when it comes to the movie "Finding Neverland". I have to say that I did NOT LIKE THE MOVIE AT ALL.....My mom had rented it at blockbuster and she said people were saying how great it was and how it was the movie to see. Johnny Depp must have been high on something when he made this movie. He must have taken in too much of the "Wonka Factory" at the time. Hopefully his next film will turn out great. As I sat watching  it I kept wanting to turn it off and call up blockbuster and ask them if my mom and I could return it for her money back. On a scale of 1-10 this movie for me was a "0". Need I say more ??? My mother agreed with me by the way....

For now sleep well dear world.....good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No seen Neverland but I have seen pictures from it.  My first thought from the start is that Johnny Depp looks far too young to be J.M. Barry.  Other than that, I cannot comment about it having not viewed it.  I like the early mornings as well, so fresh, so peaceful. Like you say, sometimes you feel like the only person in the world

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sunshine

Goodmorning sunshine
light of the world's eye
sending stars to bed
as they wave goodbye

Morning, Sunshine
your smile is a delight.
A perfect beginning
to the ending night.

The warmth of your kiss
beams rays our way.
Breathless from your rise
bringing light to our day.

"Gooooooooooodmorning, Sunshine!"

Del Cano 2005 July  


Spencer
http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen "Finding Neverland" and now I guess I won't bother wasting my time. I've always thought Johnny Depp was one of the best and most under-rated actors around. He isn't afraid to do unusual roles and is never concerned about maintaining a "pretty boy" image. I like the versatility of his roles....       Jon

Anonymous said...

Shame you didn't like the film! The trouble with me is that I like anything Johnny is in! Hope you liked Pirates of the Carribean. Hope to see the Chocolate Factory soon.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita