Thursday, July 7, 2005

Exciting News

Hello world....I am doing much better thanks to the many people who have dropped by my journal and have given me all kinds of wonderful and friendly comments and support over the last few days.

On a different note I heard about what happened in London and I am still shocked about the news. I can't people that anyone could hurt so many people just like on September 11th. Another terrorist attack is not what I was expecting to hear on the news today. I heard that quite a few people were killed and others were left injured. It doesn't seem that President Bush cares about the people who were hurt in yet another horrible tragedy. I'm sure the people in London who were in the middle of it all are still quite shocked and upset. I'm also sure that the people who lost loved ones and those with loved ones who were injured will never be the same. How anyone can do such a thing leaves me feeling sad and wondering how a human being can inflict so much pain upon another human being. I wonder if there will ever come a time when things like this won't happen ??

Here's the exciting part - 

I will be going on a car trip with my parents this weekend. My parents are taking me away for the weekend. My nieces will be with their mother this weekend. I leave tomorrow morning with my parents. Usually my nieces are with us on trips that we go on but this weekend it will be just the three of us. I am excited about this trip I can't wait until tomorrow morning. I don't know what I'm going to see or do yet but this trip will be something to look forward to. I hope that the rain decides not to show up until Monday I won't even mind if it is hot on this trip. I'm going to try and do some fun stuff while I'm away.

Here's something for you to check out :

http://journals.aol.com/ironwoodjournal/Ironwood-Cottonwood/

http://journals.aol.com/deabvt/DeablerVT/

 

Will you miss me dear world ?? Until then I will talk to you when Iget back. For now sleep well...and of course sweet dreams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better, and I hope you have a great trip - - without any rain!!       Jon