Monday, July 25, 2005

A Rather Sad Note....

Good evening dear world....

A very dear lady named Sylvia of the journal "Jottings From The Sticks" is going through some things at the present moment and so she wrote that she might be closing down her journal. I was one of those people who often dropped by her journal and gave it a read. It will be sad to know that she will no longer be keeping her journal at least for now I hope. I dropped by and sent her a little note to say that I appreciated her journal this evening after reading the news in her journal. Sylvia's journal was a very great thing in that I got to read about a very dear soul and now it might be time to say good bye to her.

Dear world before she closes her journal go by and give it a read and perhaps leave a few thoughts that might brighten her day. You might come to love her journal as I did. Her journal will surely be missed by me when she says good bye. She always did send me little lovely notes in my mail that I always appreciated more than she will ever know.

Here I will leave a link to her journal for you dear world....

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks

I wish her well and I hope things turn out well for her as time goes by....She will be missed by many.....

We will miss you all Sylvia....take care

I send off this good night wish to you dear world with a heavy heart....

Good night dear world

No comments: