Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just More Thoughts.....

Good evening here I am again in rainy Georgia....Good evening world.....

Well it has been extremely hot here and raining constantly as well. Pretty soon Georgia will have to decide to become an island with all of the rain we have gotten here. Pretty soon there won't be cars just boats.

On a different note there is a certain journal I would like you all to look at....Its called Sara's Days....its quite wonderful. The link is this.... http://journals.aol.co.uk/sarajanesmiles/SarasDays/

She was talking about not continuing her journal but she got some advice and is continuing. If I could ask I would like you dear world to give her journal a read. You will find it as wonderful as I do. I hope that you like it as much as I have come to like it. I also hope that she does continue writing.....She wouldn't mind a few more readers.....So drop on by and see what you think ok ?

There is another journal that I think you will find interesting....Its called Dave Cryer, Cave Dryer...Here is a link to the journal....

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davobarbus/DaveCryerCaveDryer/

This journal has been updated with a few more interesting entries...Give this journal a read and see what you think of it as well......I would like to know what you think of it.......Enjoy 

Talk to you soon dear world.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have some of your rain Monae, we really need it, everything is so dry here.  Have a lovely weekend!

Sandra xxx