Monday, July 4, 2005

Nothing....

Good evening world...

I'm not really feeling good tonight....My family did fireworks and in our neck of the woods was the sound of fireworks. To the readers of my journal I want to tell you something else about me. I have been someone who lives with Depression. I suffer from depression some days are better than others. Tonight I'm not doing so good. I might feel better tomorrow but I just don't know.

Other than that I hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!! Its getting rather late

Good night world....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.  I do not feel well today either.

Anonymous said...

Oh I`m so sorry to hear that.  Let`s hope tomorrow is a better day for you, take care.  ((((((hugs))))))

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Depression is a battle, isn't it?  I am sorry to hear that you suffer from it.  On the other hand, somtimes life just IS depressing and there is nothing wrong with you, just life.  Sigh.  Thinking of you.