Friday, July 15, 2005

Here Comes The Weekend......

Good evening world.....Another week come and gone. Today after I got off of work the sky opened up. It didn't just rain it came down like an ocean had fallen from the sky. I think the news channels will have to report the Pacific Ocean has having been relocated to Atlanta, Georgia. Then later on the rain left as if it had never come at all. The weather goes from one extreme to the other in a matter of seconds.

On a different note dear world I was reading some of my favorite journals and I am loving them as ever. I have two that I think you will enjoy so get ready for some wonderful reading....Drop by and become a fan of them as I have.

http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

here is another....

http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage

these 2 journals are great and worth every visit....

Dear world let me know what you think of these journals will you. I would like to know your opinion on them when you give them a read. You will want to comment on them like I do constantly. I hope these writers don't mind me advertising I am such a fan that it can't be helped anyway.........You will like these journals so go ahead and give them a visit.....You won't regret it.

Tomorrow is the weekend so talk to you soon dear world....sleep well

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No rain here, wish we could have some.  They say MAYBE middle of next week.

Anonymous said...

It`s still dry here with no sign of rain, though we were promised some.  Not as hot as yesterday but still very warm.  Have a nice weekend.  :-)

Sandra xxxx