Sunday, December 31, 2006

A FUN NIGHT FOR ME.....IS IT 2007 YET ????

Hello dear world

How are you ??? I am doing quite well. Where should I start ??? With all of my news of my wonderful day perhaps ???? Yessssssss. First things first. For the record dear world tonight I had a really fun New Year's Eve with my family. It was raining in my neck of the woods but we had a blast together.

Earlier this evening me, my mom and dad and my nieces went to go see the movie "Night At The Museum" at a fun theater called Tinseltown which is located in my neck of the woods. The movie starred Ben Stiller who in my opinion deserves an academy award for the entire movie. The movie "Night At The Museum" was a very funny movie and my family agreed. It kept me laughing from start to finish. Ben Stiller is a very funny actor and he is quite talented. It was something to see when the animals in the museum came to life in the movie. The other actors in the movie were an added bonus to the movie. After seeing the movie I am going to make plans to go to the museum here in Georgia. Ben Stiller made the movie both entertaining and a must see movie. I am going to go buy it as soon as it hits DVD so my family and I can see it again.

After the movie my family and I went shopping at a store located near Tinseltown called Target. Going there is fun because there is lots to see and lots to buy as well. I purchased some cute stickers, a book my niece Jeanette wanted and I bought a book titled "Ready For Love" written by a writer named Debbie Macomber. It was fun going there especially with my family.

After we went shopping we then went for dinner at a great restaurant called "Joe's Crab Shack". Joe's Crab Shack has some of the best seafood in the world. I ordered a plate of Lobster & Parmesan Shrimp Pasta. The lobster and the Shrimp was pretty good. While we were there we sat next to a family in which one of the women at the table was celebrating her birthday. She was given a cowboy hat to wear by a guy that worked at Joe's. She also had to carry a broomstick with a horse's head on it. She then had to walk around the restaurant which was funny. The restaurant as well as her family sang "Happy Birthday" to her which was nice. As that went on I shared some of my food with my parents which they liked. Dinner was good and we had a good time while we were there.

Well my dear world how was your night ?? How are you celebrating New Year's Eve ??? What do you remember most about today ???

By the way is it 2007 yet ???????????

Byyyyyyyye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOrning Monae,  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY from  Ehngland..Well yes it is 2007 here now, though I think you will just be beggining to wish each other a happy new yeard. I stayed up till about 11.30pm witgh jy freind just having a few dribks (rum and coke) but gave up at 11.30 and went to bed I was so tired. I fell asleep at once only to be woken at Midnight with fireworks!!they look lovely but my little dog dosn't like them at all.  Keep up the good work with your JOurnal. I wilol try to do that as well..if I made new year resolutions that would be one of them.  Love Sybil

Anonymous said...

We had a quiet new year but that's okay, we had our share of wild parties a few years ago.
Hope 2007 is kind to you Mornae. (Love that name, by the way.) B. x

Anonymous said...

Your New Year's Eve was a good one with a movie and a meal.   Someone having a birthday on New Year's Eve and getting a cowboy hat, broomstick horse, and being sang 'Happy Birthday' to by the entire restaurant will be a memorable experience for them as well as the restaurant patrons!     That was nice of you to offer to help if you lived near me working on the addition to my cabin.     I still have to save money to finish it as well as a lot of work to do by myself to keep cost down.    I will post more about it as time goes on.     Wishing you and your family a good 2007!     mark

Anonymous said...

We had dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack in Fair Lakes Virginia. I had a horrible meal and the manager said we would not be charged.  Our server's name was Kevin, and the manager's name was Jerry.  We did not get the dungeonous crab we ordered, were charged for calamari we NEVER ordered, had to ask for the salads we paid for, and never got the complimentary corn bread.  The server left all of our dirty plates and finished cocktail glasses piled on the table.  The offered to take $29 off the bill, but in essence it was only $11.  Jerry is NOT an honest man!  I went back there when I discovered we were charged, and he said it was a mistake, and the bank should revert it back any day now.  That never happened.  My FiancĂ© went in and spoke to the general manager (Jerry’s boss) and told him we were suing them.  Jerry denied telling us that he would not charge us.  He fessed up after my fiancĂ© brought up the fact that he said it on two separate occasions, and our friends that were eating with us were witnesses.  DO NOT EAT HERE!! RUN!