Saturday, December 30, 2006

HERE I AM AGAIN

Hello dear world

How are you ? I thought I would pop in and say hello to you my dear world so hello !!!!!!!!! Alrightee then....where should I begin ? where should I begin ? Did I tell you last weekend my Uncle Tony had to be rushed to the hospital he was feeling light winded and he was having some chest pains ? Well I am happy to report that he is out of the hospital and he is doing wonderfully. He and my auntie Boobie stopped by the house last night and let me tell you he is still as funny as ever. He hasn't changed a bit I wish you all could meet him. They also gave me one of my very favorite Christmas gifts ever. They gave me a gift card from one of my favorite places in all the world.......Barnes & Noble which is my favorite favorite favorite favorite places to shop. I love going there and buying books that I haven't read yet. Here is a link for you ---------> http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ . Have you read any good books lately ???? Maybe you could offer some hints on what I should buy hint, hint, hint, hint, hint.

For the record this Christmas was really really great. My Christmas presents couldn't have been better. My piggy bank, winter hat, scarf and gloves are sure getting a lot of use. I can't wait to use my gift card. What was your favorite Christmas present ????

By the way last night I watched a movie called "Talladega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" with Will Ferrell which my mom rented from Blockbuster was one funny funny funny movie. I love Will Ferrell he is a very talented actor. I can't wait to see "Night At The Museum" and I would also like to see "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black.

Question dear world: Has anyone heard from Terry of Bottled Dreams ? Here is his link -------> http://journals.aol.com/terrydreams/TerryDreams . I haven't heard from him ? I wonder where he's been ?

Anywho.....I am happy to report that my show "Bones" will return in January as well as my other favorite show "24" with Kiefer Sutherland. I have also been watching Rachael Ray on the Food Network. I have another question dear world: Is there any food that Rachael Ray doesn't like when she goes to restaurants ? She never has a bad time at restaurants and honestly I think we all have one of those. I would like to meet her and ask her if there is any place she wouldn't suggest going to eat. Has anyone seen her show ? Here is one of her links -------> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/rachael_ray/ .

You might also like to know that soon it will be New Year's Eve and here's something else you might want to jump on. You have 361 Days Until Christmas so you might want to jump on that Christmas shopping lol lol lol lol lol lol. You don't have much time dear world there's wrapping paper, ornaments, gifts for relatives, Christmas cards and much much more to buy. Remember 361 days and counting the clock is ticking tick,tick,tick..........

That's all for now.....byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your uncle is o.k.  I know you will love spending that gift token at Barnes and Noble.  I cannot choose a favourite present because they all mean something special to me.  One of the books I was given was about the male film stars at MGM. I am enjoying reading their life stories.

Anonymous said...

Glad that your uncle is ok now. I thought you were going to say they brought you a big box of chocolate candy LOL. Happy New Year to you! Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I`m glad your Uncle is home and well again. I love gift cards and I hope you find just what your looking for. Have a very Happy New Year. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

howdy, I love rachel ray, she is so cool, but the talidega nights I didn't care for so much the first hour was funny but then it seemed to fill up with filler, I did watch the twin towers last night it was such a sad story but had a great ending, one I didn't exspect, if you watch it geta box of tissues cause it is sad.
have a great day.
Missy  

Anonymous said...

I love Rachael Ray, but I agree... you sometimes wonder if she really likes that food, or if she complains about it later once the cameras go off!
And I'm no help with choosing good books for you to read, as I read anything and everything I can and love them all lol! One suggestion though, have you read "Nickel and Dimed" by Barbara Ehrenreich? Ooh, that woman absolutely infuriated me to the point where I wanted to throw the book across the room! I disagreed with most of what she said (it's a book about life as a member of the working poor class) and I found her to be snobby and conceited. Maybe you should check it out.
I hope everything is going well for you, happy 2007!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts