Saturday, December 23, 2006

Norman Rockwell Would Be Proud

Hello dear world

Let me wish you all a very "Merry Christmas". How are all of you ? I doing very very very well this evening. Earlier I was reading the blog of one of my favorite singers John Mayer. Here is his link ------> http://www.johnmayer.com/blog . As I was reading his blog I came upon a few words of his I wanted to share with you as he wrote about adding another entry to his blog.... > here it is:

" You get that message from the inside that says "time to make another one." One day you're sitting around, living off the fat of the land, and then as if from out of nowhere, it taps you on the shoulder. The slate goes shiny and clean. Those colors come back - it all starts as colors - then moods, then settings, then sounds, then words . "

When I think about those words I have to say that I agree with him. I get a feeling when I start a new entry in my journal which brings me to my new entry. A few minutes ago I was making and decorating Christmas cookies with my nieces which was fun. I also danced with my oldest niece to some Christmas carols which would have made Norman Rockwell proud. We had quite a bit of fun this evening.

Tomorrow my youngest niece will be an angel in a Christmas play at our church. My mom is working on her outfit and I know that she will be very cute. I also will be going to a midnight mass that my church has every Christmas. I certainly can't wait to unwrap gifts and be with my family some more.

What will you be doing for Christmas my dear world ???? What will you be looking forward too ??? I do wish the very best to the troops in Iraq and to the families of those who have those serving in Iraq as well.

To the troops let me say to all of you "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

To you my dear friends good-night dear world !!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night Monae and may you continue to enjoy Christmas with all your loved ones. We will have Christmas here with our children on Christmas day with a big meal and playing the dirty Santa game. Not as many gifts to buy doing that. It should be lots of fun. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad you have been having fun Monae.  We shall be spending Christmas Day with the family.  They are coming here and I will love watching our Grandsons opening their presents. Boxing Day it will be just Mike and myself.  I think we will need the rest after the little ones have been here all day.  Then it will all be over for another year.  It goes so fast.  Happy Christmas!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Monae, we`ll be spending ours all together this year.  It will be fun to have the family altogether again. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx