Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some News and My Day Today

Hello dear world

How have you been these last couple of days ? I haven't forgotten you. Before I begin let me say thank you to Sandra and Helen for sending me a Christmas card in the mail today I have loved getting Christmas cards from all of you my dear friends. I hope your holidays are going well and I'm hoping your Christmas is a very special one.

Let me catch you up to speed on what I've been up to. Yesterday evening at the courthouse where I work I took part in a mock trial. A judge named Walker presided over the trial. She was a little late getting to court so the trial got off to a late start. There were many familiar faces on the jury with me. The mock trial ran a little late I didn't get out of court until 7:00 p.m. Let me tell you being a Lawyer takes quite a bit of talent and work but being a juror isn't all its cracked up to be.

In other news.......my day started today at Ruby Tuesday where I had lunch. For the first time I had a Bison Bacon Cheeseburger. Today was the very first time I ever had Bison it was pretty good. The french fries at Ruby Tuesday were pretty good too.

After Ruby Tuesday my family and I took a ride to a shoe store called DSW Shoes. I can tell you that their prices are way,way,way,way over the top expensive. I didn't buy any shoes at the store it was my first time ever going there. I probably won't go back to the store anytime soon.

After the shoe store we took a ride to a mall called Arbor Place where we walked around different stores like places named Parisian, Macy's and a couple of other shoe stores. I didn't really see anything at Arbor Place that I wanted to buy at the time. I still can't tell you what I want for Christmas because I don't know what it is I want. Some people can tell you that I want this,this,this,this and that but I can't. There's nothing I can think of right now. Arbor Place Mall was crawling with people from every inch of the mall. I'm sure that the economy will do well this weekend.

Anyway......our very next stop was to another part of my neck of the woods called Villa Rica, Georgia. We went to pick up one of my aunts whose name is Antoinette. My aunt lives with one of my cousins whose name is Aaron. She is at our house for the weekend. It will be nice having her around. She hasn't stayed with us for a while so I'm sure she will enjoy her visit as well.

After going to pick up my aunt we then took one last ride to a store called Marshalls which was nice. My oldest niece got an Apple Bottoms jacket which looks quite nice on her. My youngest niece got an archaeology project type of activity which I, my oldest niece and my mom helped with. I can tell you dear world that I will never,never be an archaeologist. Anywho....I bought some dark chocolate body balm as well as some dark chocolate bath and shower cream and some chocolate coconut spray from the Jessica Simpson Dessert Line. As you already know my dear friends I really,really love,love,love,love,love,love,love chocolate. Let me repeat that I love,love,love,love,love,love,love chocolate.

All in all it was a going here and here and there and there kind of day but it was nice. So my dear world how was your day ? How have your holidays been ? Have you been out to the stores lately ? Did you miss me dear world ???? I will try not to be gone so long next time without coming to talk to you my dear world. I really hope that all of you my dear friends have a very special and memorable and enjoyable Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I wanted to share some links with you......

DSW Shoes --------->  http://www.dswshoes.com/

Ruby Tuesday --------> http://www.rubytuesday.com/

Arbor Place Mall ---------> http://www.arborplace.com/

Marshalls ------------> http://www.marshallsonline.com/

Take care everyone. Good-night !!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Don't know how it happened but somehow I went from a very enjoyable day out with Southernmush into a maze of National Parks which was even more enjoyable. I only wanted to thank her for giving me a favourable comment on some writing of mine and suddenly two hours have gone by. Thank you Southie for leading me astray, I will be back although it is a long way from North West England to Georgia    JIM Halliday

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you have a great day of shopping. I need new pair of shoes for everyday wear. I don't think I could eat a Bison burger although I have eaten a Venison burger. Just give me plain old beef for a burger. We have a Ruby Tuesdays here but I have never eat there although Ken hs brought home regular burgers and fries from there and they were quite good. Have a good day at work tomorrow. Hugs, Helen