Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Day Before Christmas And My Christmas

Hello dear world

Since we didn't get a chance to talk yesterday let me wish all of my dear friends a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. How have I been doing ???? Its been quite cold here in my neck of the woods but I and my family are doing great. The day before Christmas me and my family went to Midnight Mass. Let me tell you the church was beautifully decorated from the ceiling to the floor. There was also a choir singing at the church and let me tell you they did a wonderful job of singing. After Midnight Mass we went to a Waffle House. You don't want me to tell you how our food was handled and how we will never be going there again. We also saw some very unusual people there that looked like they had come from some strange club. I guess at about 2:00 in the morning it was just about the time to be coming from parties, clubs and what have you.

Yesterday Christmas was wonderful in my neck of the woods. I got a nice pair of jeans and a new shirt to go with them. I also got a silver piggy bank, 2 packs of Dove Chocolates, a bracelet with pink flowers on it, a Mocha bath set but that's not all. Later in the evening my family and I went over to one of my cousins house. His name is Aaron and he has a wife named Kim. They have 4 kids named Matt, Erica, Ryan and Jacob did I tell you that ? Well we went down to his house in Villa Rica, Georgia to have Christmas dinner. His wife Kim by the way gave me a nice glass cup with a hot cocoa mix in it with some chocolate chip cookies to go with the hot cocoa mix. I really love the gifts I got. We spent the entire day together. You should meet my cousin Aaron he has a great sense of humor and he always manages to make me smile. You might also want to know that my mom gave me a Jeff Gordon Nascar throw from Avon as a Christmas gift which is one of my very favorite gifts. I didn't really ask for anything for Christmas so I certainly enjoy the fact that I got so much for Christmas. I wonder what Christmas will be like next year ?

Anyway.....later in the evening I watched "The Christmas Card" on the Hallmark channel and then I watched "A Boyfriend For Christmas" on the same channel. As you can tell I had a really great Christmas.

How was your Christmas dear world ???? What did you get for Christmas ??? Is is as cold in your neck of the woods as it is here in mine ??? Pretty soon it will be Valentines Day yuck, yuck, yuck............just kidding. So what will you be doing for Valentines Day ???? I hope you all had a great and memorable Christmas I sure did.

In other news today my morning began with a great breakfast of bacon, hashbrowns, eggs and biscuits. After breakfast my family and I went to a store called Kmart which is another great place to shop at in Georgia. I got the new Beyonce CD. My favorite song on her CD is "IRREPLACEABLE". I also bought my oldest niece a CD as well. I also purchased Jeff Gordon's Collectible Stock Car #24. As you might not know Jeff Gordon is my favorite NASCAR driver.

What were you up to today my dear world ??? Did you go out shopping anywhere today ??? I hope you are having a really nice day and that you know that I am thinking of all of you. I want to thank everyone for sending me a Christmas card it was nice of all of you to think of me. I hope that all of your Christmases will be just as wonderful as this one.

That's about it for now. I will talk to you again soon. (((((((((((HUGS))))))))) to all my friends at J-Land. Take care everyone.

Byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO MONAE.
I am so glad you has such a lovely Christmas Day.  I to had a great day, I spent the day with my sister and brother in law and my two nieces and their husbands, We had a great meal. I had mussles to start with followed by Turkey and all the trimmings.sausages with bacon wrapped round the, deliciuos stuffing...my favourite part of the dinner !.. lots of vegs. carrots, peas,brussel sprouts with chestnuts,broad beans,brocoli,and of course roast potatoes and also roast sweet potatoes. We always have a rest after eating all that and my sister gives us lovely christmas tree presents the we go back to the dining room and eat the sweets.Christmas pudding with brandy butter,clotted cream,ordinary cream and alcoholic cream!! there was also jelly and ice cream or trifle.  So you see we had a great feast.  I had lots of nice presents. and also a lot of chocolates...you would love them I think. I am not so keen on chocolate..I prefer savoury things so also got some nice cheesy biscuits etc.
Now we look forward to the New Year
Love sybil

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a great holiday, sounds like everyone had a great time, so did we, come see us   http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/

Missy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Monae!
Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card!... I'm very glad your Christmas went great, as did mine.  I got the sewing machine I wanted from my husband, after I went out and bought it (because he had no idea which one to get me), just so he could wrap it up, so that I could open it before my parents on Christmas day, and act surprised!  LOL  Now, I can finally put hand sewing aside, and not have to ask my mom to machine sew things for me... You mentioned in this journal entry about you seeing the Hallmark movie "A Boyfriend for Christmas?"  and you also mentioned Valentine's Day, hmmm.... could that be a subliminal message for that's what you want?  If so, girrrrrrllll, get out there and start scouting, because you only have like less than 2 months to get yourself a V-day date!  :o)