Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Few Thoughts

Hello dear world

How are you ?? My friend Diane a.k.a. loststream asked me some questions that I wanted to answer not just for her but for all of you. If your reading this Diane I have to say you really got me thinking which is probably not a good thing....lol lol lol

Anyway.......one of Diane's questions to me are as follows:

> When did you begin writing ? Well as some of you might not know on Thursday July 1, 2004 it all began. I began writing here at J-Land when I was 28 years old. When it comes to my hand-written diary my writing began long before.

Why do you write in public now ? On August 21, 2004 I wrote that I realize that no one has come to read my diary. I didn't realize then that I would make friends with you my dear world my dear friends. I also wrote on July 1, 2004 that I wondered who would be interested in such thoughts as mine. Then one wonderful day Jeannette and you my dear friends opened your arms and welcomed me.

Diane also asks: Are your purposes of this public journal being fufilled ? Yes though I still don't see myself as a very interesting person

She also asks: Do I write to appease ( you ) my public readers ? Well I have to say that I feel that all of you have become friends and not just readers so I write because I want to share myself and my life with every single one of you.

Diane also recently commented that I seem far removed from my innermost thoughts and feelings that I hold in my heart and in my mind as I did when I first began my journal. I realize that I have drifted a bit from when I first began but I shall return little by little to where it all began on that Thursday I arrived at J-Land.

Let me rewind -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------< On July 2, 2004 I wrote "Maybe I'm from another planet like maybe the 3rd rock from the sun". I know that I'm not some alien from a distant planet. I am a human being who is trying to figure herself out a bit with no knowledge if I have learned anything if at all.

I have to admit that I'm still a pretty quiet person though I find that I talk to all of you more than I talk to anyone even now. Sometimes I may tell you more about what I watch or what I eat or where I have been but hopefully you all are getting a glimpse into who I am as a person.

My dear world she once wrote in a comment that reading my diary / journal is like reading a book....short chapters, funny tidbits, very emotionally entrancing and yes my dear Diane as you know from a photo of myself I sent you I am a real person. I think that I have changed but in some ways I haven't.

My dear dear friends....and you my dear friend Diane you understand my silliness, my daily goings on, my sudden burps or some would call them....mistakes. You understand when I'm a little so-so or if I'm just being ??? basically you keep with me through all of my ups, downs, twists and turns. Maybe one of these days I will have opened a door somewhere inside of me and you will be able to say "So that's where you've been all this time".

Yes my dear friends I'm still a little nuts but I know you will stick around because you my dear world are my cheering section so I shall continue on hopefully making you smile and being there for you. Have I answered any of your questions ????

Anywho......how are you these days ??? how is life treating you my dear world ?

Until we talk again....good-night and sweet dreams

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good night and sweet dreams oo, take care.   Missy

Anonymous said...

This is unreal... you feel as if you've drifted away from how you wrote in the beginning of your journal, and my last entry was about that same exact thing, how I felt like I wasn't the same, how I'd somehow changed and I was going to try and get back to what I used to be, as I seem to like that better. Funny how we change once we get readers and such, hmm?
And I for one don't care what you write about or how you write it. I'll always be here to read and I always enjoy reading whatever it is you have to offer us. And I know this seems silly to say beings as I haven't commented in soo long, but I've distanced myself from the journals quite a bit only to realize that I feel empty without them, lol. So I'll be making my rounds once again and hope to regain that comfort that J~Land and good friends like you have given me.

Morgan
xxxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

(PS: Now that I've gone private, everyone must reset their alerts for me in order to start getting them again... I've had quite a few people ask, so I figured I'd make it known if you haven't done so already, lol. Thanks!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae... whoa, take that back... WHOAAAAAA..... LOL... I didn't think my comments would make you ponder sooooooo much! ....... Thank you very much for answering my questions...  Ok what?  You don't see yourself as a very interesting person?!?!  Huh?  What does that make us repeat visitors? Uninteresting People Journal Readers?  NOT!!!  LOLOLOLOL!... Even though you may be a "pretty quiet person" in your public world, in your private world (ex: like online) you definitely do give us a glimpse into your world, which I enjoy reading and speaking to you about  :O)