Tuesday, December 12, 2006

RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES OF MY HANDWRITTEN JOURNAL

Hello dear world.....

How are you ? I am doing fine. Its time for another update. It was another day at work for me and the weather was rather nice. Recently I started reading a book titled "Emily's Reasons Why Not" by Carrie Gerlach. I'll give you a little sneak peek.....The main character in the book is a woman named Emily Sanders she is almost thirty and on the fast track in her PR profession.She is a self-professed "SSW" - single, successful woman. The only thing missing is the single, successful man with whom to share it with.  Emily is single and in the city and exhausted with the Los Angeles dating scene. She decides to seek professional help apparently because listening to friends and family tell her what she already knows but refuses to acknowledge. The doctor in the story is named Dr. Deperno. Her main motivation for seeing Dr. Deperno is that she knows of several people who have seen him and then gotten married. She's tried every type of man there is and has yet to find "THE ONE".

Honestly dear diary I think it would be nice to meet one single guy that I instantly hit it off with. It would be nice to meet a guy that I bump into in a store or while standing in line at a restaurant. Unlike Emily I have NEVER dated but I am thirty years old and very much single. I just thought I would share that with you.

Well my dear world you got a little view of what I write in my handwritten diary. So my dear world how was your day ?????? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that your holidays are going well. My dear friends I was thinking about Astronauts which led to a question I wanted to ask you and get your view on.

 Question: Do astronauts take baths on a space shuttle ????? Am I weird or what ??? That's all for now my dear world.

Good-night

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you are not weird, but I don't know if they shower upthere or not, probly some kind of sponge bath,  I wish I could sit and read, but I am way to addicted to J~Land for that, lol, have a great night, Missy  

Anonymous said...

I think the wonderful thing about love is that it's so unpredictable. You may never know where or when  you'll find it!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Well thats an interesting thought Baths in the sky!!!! upside down wouldn't be the word for it. I am actually laughing at the vision!!!!
Like you I too am single but at 62 almost (only three weeks till I get there !)  However I can't imagine that I would be able to do nearly as much if I had someone else always to be thinking of and putting first. Maybe I have become more selfish as the years have gone by and I now LOVE being single and just having lots of friends.
Have a lovely week.
It is still very mild here in England not at all like Christmas coming in just over a week. Can hardly believe it. I still have few gifts to go and get and then wrapping up to be done.   Sybil

Anonymous said...

As to finding love, yes it is nice to dream about just bumping into the right person.  But sometimes you have to make an effort yourself as I did. I would not have found Mike if I had not.  Why not join some groups, something you are interested in and attend night school.  I do hope that 2007 brings a love interest into your life.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/