Wednesday, December 6, 2006

All About Wednesday

Hello dear world

How are you ? I can say that the weather here in my neck of the woods wasn't too bad at all. I was dressed like an overstuffed polar bear but I ended up wishing I hadn't worn my winter coat. Winter is supposed to be arriving any day now but hopefully it won't be too bad. I did send off my Christmas cards so be checking your mailboxes.

In other news last night I watched the movie "Patch Adams" with Robin Williams here is a link ------> http://www.patchadams.com/ . Let me tell you it was a really funny and wonderful movie. I am so glad I watched it. Robin Williams is a great and talented actor in my opinion.Of course I am also happy to report that my favorite show "Bones" is coming on and it also has my favorite actor David Boreanaz on it which is one of the reasons why its my very favorite show.

Anyway....it was another day at work for me. Early this morning I got another job review since my 3 year anniversary is coming up at my job. I am quite happy to report that I got a good score on my evaluation are you proud of me dear world ? I also have a little something to share with you. Early in the day I was asked by one of the judges at my work if I wanted to be in a mock trial with some college students. I told him that I would like to do it but I told him that he would have to ask my boss. I am pretty sure my boss will say its alright. I won't have to take off work to do it so I'm sure he will say its fine. I can tell you that my boss is a pretty cool guy. I can't say that I have ever been on a jury and I have never done a mock trial. I'm sure that the mock trial will be fun.

Anywho.....as I was reading  in the newspaper I came upon my horoscope which read: " Look forward to recess. Perhaps your day is spent paying strict attention to business. Once you are free, try out something new." The mock trial would definitely be something new for me.

On a more different note earlier in the day there was a guy on the 4th floor where I work that was quite nice looking. The reason why I'm telling you this is that he looked just like the singer/actor Tyrese who played in such movies like "2 Fast 2 Furious". He looked just like the singer/actor I must say.

So my dear world how was your day ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? How are your holidays been ? Have you gotten any shopping done for Christmas ? I haven't been able to get to the stores lately I have been rather busy. By the way I wanted to share a journal with you titled "life" here is the link ----------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/andrewfrnd/life . Perhaps you will want to pop over and say hello to someone new. I guess that's about it dear world I will talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,
It is always nice to get you ever so bright and cheerful Journal when I log in in the morning here in the UK. We are having heavy rain and gales here at  the moment but still not very cold. If you would like to see what I am doing have a look in on my Journal if you like.  Sybil

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that it's finally getting colder here, I love winter!
Patch Adams is such a great movie, Robin Williams is phenomenol in it.
(And yes, I'm very proud of your good score on the job review, lol)

Ooh, I've done a few mock trials for school. They're very interesting and a lot of fun. I hope your boss lets you do it, it's such an awesome experience!

I haven't started any Christmas shopping yet, I've been too busy with so many other things. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this weekend. Hope you're having a good day!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,

I hope it gets a bit colder for Christmas, it`s still quite mild for the time of year.  I really liked Patch Adams but I thought it was really sad.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm good, thank you:o)
I haven't seen it in awhile, but I did love the movie Patch Adams, very funny, but more importantly, a very good heart to it. Congrats on your good report, we are proud of you! Keep it up.
You'll have to let us know how the mock trial goes. I need to get shopping, and decorating, and everything else that has to do with the holidays. I'm behind on everything!
Take care now,
Rebecca