Friday, December 22, 2006

Another Perfect Day

Hello dear world

Its nearly Christmas how are you ???? It sure feels like Christmas here in Georgia its getting pretty frosty. I am happy to report that I got some more Christmas presents. One of my other coworkers gave me a nice Winter scarf and a Winter cap to go with it. One of my other coworkers gave me a calendar which has some really nice designs on it.

Earlier this evening my mom, dad and I went to some of my favorite places. My nieces stayed home with their mother. Our first stop was to JoAnn's which was fun. I bought some more Christmas stickers,  a snowman ornament for our Christmas tree as well as some Eiffer Tower stickers as well as a Milk Chocolate scented candle.

After JoAnn's we then stopped off at Kohl's which was also fun. I found a nice pair of black jeans and a nice shirt to go with it. I also purchased an elephant candle that I have NEVER seen before. We will give it to my aunt for Christma.s

For dinner we went to a restaurant called "O"Charley's. I ordered some beer battered Onion Rings and a Flame Grilled Top Sirloin. The sirloin they brought me was dried out. The kitchen cooked me another one which was wonderfully juicy and tender.

So how was your day dear world ??? I guess we will talk again soon. Merry Christmas my dear world...

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Monae, take care. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, speaking of Joann's... I never did have a chance to stop by.  I emailed you for some advice about sprucing up an ole dress to make it more 20's style for my husband's work party, but I ended up running out of time to dress it up, so I settled for an "ole fashion" look, and wore a cream colored dress, that made me look 40 years older, LOL.  Besides, more than half of the people who came were not dressed up anyways... now, I just hope we don't have another difficult "theme" day Christmas party next year.