Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturdays are "FUN"

Hello Dear World !!!!!!!!

How are you today ? I have tons to tell but where should I start ? Well I will try at the beginning how's that ???

Well.....Earlier today my family and I had a yard sale in our front yard here in Atlanta, Georgia which was fun. We sold a couch that a lady bought. We sold it for $50.00 because it was a 2-piece set. My dad and my oldest niece delivered the couch to her house which wasn't far from our house. At the yard sale we also sold a dehumidifier, a fishing pole and ( 3 ) books out of my room. We might be having another yard sale tomorrow.

After we packed up our yard and everything my family and I went to my Uncle's house. By the way my uncle's name is Tony. At my Uncle's house there was a graduation party held for a cousin of mine who graduated today from a University. It was nice seeing his kids because I hadn't seen them in a while and let me tell you kids grow fast these days. At this point I should rewind and tell you where I went before my Uncle's house. Here I am pressing the rewind button ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<Okay....Before I went to my Uncle's house I went to a store called "World Market" here is the link -------------> www.worldmarket.com . Going there is the equivalent to going to a bunch of foreign countries in one day without stepping foot on a plane. They sell items and foods there from all over the world which is something to see. While I was at "World Market" I purchased some Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate w/finely ground espresso beans....here is the link to it ----- www.ghirardelli.com . I also purchased some Lindt Lindor Truffles.....here is the link ------- www.lindt.com . I also purchased some Kahlua and Cream Belgian Milk Chocolate........here is the link for it...... www.astorchocolate.com . I also bought some Lindt Swiss Milk Chocolate with a liquid Raspberry filling. As you already know I love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love chocolate. Let me repeat that....I love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love chocoate.I should probably be a spokesperson for every chocolate product on the market. Lindt, Ghirardelli and Hershey should give me a few stocks in their company because I would keep them in business without a doubt.

I guess that's about all of my news for now. I will talk to you dear world at a later date. You can bet that I will have something to share. Take care and good night and I hope you have sweet dreams.......Byyyyyyye for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, let me get this straight then. Do I take it that you have a liking for chocolate? Have a lovely day. B. x

Anonymous said...

Mmm...  Chocolate...  I didn't realize how badly I wanted a candy bar until I read this.  Of course, the only chocolate I have right now is Hersey's cocoa powder.  I guess I'll just grab a spoon and have at it.  

Don't judge me...  I crave.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day! I took some of my yard sale proceeds and had dinner with friends at TGI Fridays. :)
We have World Market here where I am also. I go there now & then.
So...you love chocolate?  Is that what you`re trying to say?? LOL
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

It's funny about garage sales, we get so happy when we sell our stuff for way less than we payed for them.  Once treasures stuff becomes today's can't wait to get rid of junk LOL.  Too bad you got rid of the fishing pole, I heard the big one got away because of that LOL.  Have a good week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

...you have GOT to try the Lindt milk chocolate bar with coconut in it! It is absolutely to die for! You always seem to be happy in life. You always put a smile on my face when I read about you everyday adventures.

...sweetest dreams...Terry

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my journal earlier.  I am at work (slow part of the day) and thought I would take a few minutes to check out your journal.  I should have waited till after I ate with all this talk of chocolate.  Now I'm really hungry and don't get to eat for another couple of hours.  I'm enjoying reading, and I have family in Winder, Ga not too far from Atlanta so I recognize some of the things you talk about.

Greg