Monday, June 5, 2006

Hello Again........

Hello Dear World !!!!!!!!

How are you ? It was a rather nice day here in Atlanta it wasn't too hot or too cool it was perfect. I would have liked to be at the park instead of at work but it was a nice day all in all.

Anyway....Yesterday my family and I had to go to Buckhead to get a bed for my sister from some people she knows from her work. One of the people is a woman who has to return to Germany and the other is a guy who is waiting here in Georgia until his Visa expires. I have found out that a Visa is an official authorization appended to a passport, permitting entry into and travel within a particular country or region. Of course all that I know about Germany is that its capital is Berlin. I can't say that I have ever been to Germany.

On a different note the other night I watched the movie "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" which has become one of my other favorite movies. Here is the link if you want to check it out -----------> http://www.bridgetjonesmovie.com/. Let me tell you that Colin Firth is the best part of the movie in my opinion. It is a very funny movie and its really quite good.

Let me also tell you dear world that you should read a very great book titled "Pure Drivel" by the actor/comedian Steve Martin. Here are ( 2 ) sites you might want to check out ----------> www.stevemartin.com/ and www.compleatsteve.com/ . Pure Drivel is both an interesting and funny read. Once you start reading it you never stop laughing. Steve Martin as well as writing has acted in some great movies including......Roxanne,Three Amigos, L.A. Story, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Planes, Trains & Automobiles and many, many more.

I do have some rather sad news to report as well my dear world. The Arizona Diamondbacks completed their domination of the Atlanta Braves with a 9 - 3 rout Sunday at Turner Field. The Braves are a dismal 1 - 6 on their first extended homestand of the season and back under .500 for the season at 28 - 29. The Atlanta Braves have gotten swept in a four game series for the 1st time in 11 years.Here is a link you might want to check out on the Braves ---------> http://braves.mlb.com/.

I hope you had a nice day today my dear world. Anything you would like to share ????? By the way how are things in your neck of the woods ?? I just thought I would drop in and say hello.

Take care my dear world........Byyyyyyye 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Hot-lanta huh...that's a good thing.  Steve Martin is just a hoot.  I really need to be getting back into some reading and movies.  Thanks for the suggestion here.  Sorry to hear the Braves aren't having a good time.....they're #2 in my book (sorry, long time Yankee fan).
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal and letting me know that Friends ranks twice on your list where Andy Griffith didn't rank at all LOL.  I'm sure you won't get too many sympathizers of your Atlanta Braves plight after 14 years of winning.  Hope you will have a nice week and will come back and visit if it is alright by you.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Just dropping in to sat Hello, it sounds as though you`ve been having lovely weather lately. :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Just dropping in to sat Hello, and hoping you are feeling better ~   sounds as though you`ve been having some lovely weather lately. We have sunshine here in the UK at the moment ~ but it never seems to last very long ~ :o) have a lovely weekend ~ Ally