Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Sunday !!!!!!!

Hi Dear World !!!!!

How is everyone today ??? It was another steamy day here in my neck of the woods. Today my family and I took a ride down to Barnes & Noble which is a wonderful book store. Here is the link if you want to check it out ----------- www.barnesandnoble.com/ . I love going to Barnes & Noble it would be nice to be locked inside of the book store for a weekend so I could read a ton of the books in the store. By the way inside of Barnes & Noble is a Starbucks which I didn't get a chance to get to get any coffee there since I was shopping for some books. If you have a Barnes & Noble in your area you have to stop there, pick up a book or two, a coffee and one of their wonderful desserts. This might sound a bit silly but being that I'm single I bought some books on how to meet someone. I'm 30 years old and buying books on how to find someone that must mean that I need help.

Anyway.....after the book store my family and I went to Kroger's for some ice cream. I bought some chocolate chip ice cream and some Dove Chocolate and Brownie Affair ice cream. When we got home my oldest niece and I put our ice cream in the blender and we made some milkshakes and drank them. I have to admit there's nothing better than ice cream on a hot day. My youngest niece got a small pool so she play in the water outside. She loved playing in her pool she didn't want to get out.

After all of that I went upstairs and fed my puppy Hobo who is getting bigger and bigger every day. Even though he is still a puppy he is eating like a full grown dog. He is into chewing everything which I wish I could get him to stop doing but he just chews on things he can find to chew on. How do you get a puppy to stop chewing on everything in sight ?

So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ??? How is the weather where you are ? If anyone has any snow or rain I would like to ask if you could drop some of it in the mail for me. Perhaps you could send it by Federal Express. If you like I would be more than happy to send you all of this warm weather in exchange.

That's all for now......Take care dear world.Byyyyyyyyye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, buy your puppy lots of rawhide strips and other things that are made just for the purpose of them teething, it does not last long, once they get their adult teeth it stops.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

We're having a hot spell here to lately. We don't get much of it here (UK) so we don't like to moan about it when we do.
The pup - take his teeth out, that'll do it. ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  It`s been very hot here lately, it makes a change because it`s been so cold up until a couple of weeks ago.  Too hot to sleep though so we can`t win!  We have an excellent bookshop here in England called Ottakars, it has a Costa`s coffee shop there.  Have a great week. :o)

Sandra xxxx