Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just Some Things To Share.......

Hello Dear World......

How are you ??? I thought I would share a few notes with you today. Yesterday my family and I took a ride down to one of my favorite stores the "DeKalb Farmers Market" which is as I've told you like going to different foreign countries without having to go to the airport and getting on a plane. I was a little shocked to find that they only had (3) soft shell crabs to sell which I had to buy because I hadn't had any in quite a while. I asked if they had anymore in the back but they said no. I went ahead and bought the last 3 which I'm not sorry for. Of course they have a place inside where you can buy different dessert pastries and gelato which is from Italy. Their desserts are wonderful and their gelato is simply mouthwatering. They have all kinds of flavors and their chocolate overdose cookies are a must buy.

In other news the thunder and lightning has finally rolled in and we're getting rain for the first time in a very long time. I think we are coming out of the drought just in time. I hope it rains for a while we need the rain here in my neck of the woods. Is it raining in your neck of the woods dear world ??? If it is send me your rain complete with thunder and lightning so it can rain for days without stopping. You can feel free to drop some rain to me in the mail I won't mind a wet mailbox.

I have some wonderful journals to share with you......You must check these out they are my favorites.

One-Way Passage

http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage

Bee's Shutter

http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter

and my favorite message in a bottle

Bottled Dreams

http://journals.aol.com/terrydreams/TerryDreams

You must stop by these journals and read them for yourself.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,

Each time you visit the Farmer`s market you always find such wonderful food.  What a tasty variety you have there, the chocolate cookies sound wonderful! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yum....sounds good!  I love Farmer's Markets..we have them in every city, little or big here in western Washington.  Linda  

Anonymous said...

Our veggie garden is about to POP real soon my Nanny informed us.  Which meant get yer pickin fingers ready.  We've been getting some drizzles and then a 2 minute downpour followed by a peek of the sun here in eastern NC.  They say it's gonna be this way thru Tues.  The garden will love this.  So do the frogs...I'm hearing them every night!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort