Thursday, June 1, 2006

Just Saying Hello........

Hello Dear World....

How are all of you today ?? It was another steamy day here in Atlanta, Georgia and it was another day at work for me.I'm sorry for not talking to you but I am sad to report that I am a little ill at the moment with a sore throat and something of a cough. I am medicating myself with Chloraseptic throat spray and some Dayquil. Later on tonight I will take some Nyquil.

In other news my puppy Hobo is getting bigger every day. He is getting fatter with all of the dog food we feed him. Friday he is going to the Vet to get his first series of shots which I'm sure he will not like. My family and I recently got him a leash which I must tell you he prefers to chew instead of walking around outside. But all in all Hobo is doing fine and he is also getting more and more active each and every day.

Anyway......My family is doing fine. My nieces are out of school at the moment. My oldest niece will have to attend summer school on Monday. My youngest niece is getting taller and she is quite funny and she is full of personality let me tell you.

How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope you are all well. I just wanted to come and say hello. I will talk to you all later.

All my love,

M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, We finally got a much needed shower today and it's supposed to be some cooler tomorrow. Glad your Hobo is doing well, now if you will just get better things will be ok. Hope you feel a lot better tomorrow. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope you're soon feeling tip top. B. x

Anonymous said...

Megga headache today....TGIF of all days.  I love Atlanta and its surroundings.  One day I'll visit again.  Hope you feel better soon.
Sharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.    I made a pen for my 3 something year old Salty to have somewhere to run in as it is large enough.     Wishing you a good week ahead.    mark