Friday, June 9, 2006

I'M Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dear World !!!!!!!!!

How are you these days ???? I'm back !!!!!!!! like a bad penny. I have been working on getting better and I'm getting there. Right now the Atlanta Braves are still having a tough time of it but I'm sure things will turn around for them. The news has also been horrible and hard to listen to but I have been out to rent movies at Blockbuster. The movies I rented were Firewall with Harrison Ford, FreedomLand with Samuel Jackson and Running Scared.

Firewall was a great movie and Harrison Ford has aged wonderfully. He is still as handsome as ever. There was lots of action and mystery throughout the movie. I was glad to have rented it. The other movie I watched Freedomland well that wasn't so good. I was sorry to see this movie it was a really strange movie. I would have to say do not rent Freedomland. I would like to see Vin Diesel who happens to be one of my other favorite actors come out with a new movie. I wouldn't mind seeing him jumping off a cliff, jumping out of a plane, robbing a bank or running from the law possibly all in the same movie. Anyway.......let me tell you about another great movie called "Nanny McPhee" with Emma Thompson and Colin Firth who happens to be one of my other favorite actors. I fell in love with Colin in the old classic "Pride & Prejudice". The movie "Nanny McPhee" is one great movie. Emma Thompson played the character of Nanny McPhee. Colin Firth also acted in the movie as the dad. It was a perfect movie for adults, teenagers and children.

On a different note my puppy Hobo is getting bigger every day and he's quite a wonderful part of the family. Of course it was another day at work for me and it was a steamy day here in my neck of the woods here in Atlanta, Georgia. While I was out at lunch I went to the store and purchased some CD's that I like one was with Nick Lachey. You can find his site here -------- www.nicklachey.com . I really think he is a handsome guy and a great singer. One of the other CD's I bought was by the group Nickelback you can find their site here WWW.NICKELBACK.COM . I really like their music and I hope that you will enjoy their site. What kind of music do you like dear world ? What is going on in your neck of the woods ??

Well byyyyye for now my dear world we'll talk later. Byyyyyyye !!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I got to stop over in your neck of the woods yesterday on my way to and from Florida.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

Ive been reduced to being the "House Boy".......... he he he