Saturday, June 3, 2006

Hi ! Its Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ! Hello Dear World....

Its me Kathy Griffin, just kidding. I was just watching a great show on Bravo called Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. Let me say that Kathy Griffin is a very funny lady and comedian. Check out these site ------->

http://www.bravotv.com/OffTheDList/

.....At the moment I am still sick but I am working my way to getting better. Anyway yesterday I took my new puppy Hobo to the vet for his first shots. The doctor gave him a shot under his fur, in the muscle and a medication was shot into his nose I don't know anyone who would enjoy that. He was also examined and come to find out he has Roundworms and Hookworms which the doctor said is quite normal. The doctor gave us medicine to put in his food to kill the worms and not harm Hobo. The doctor also weighed him and she told us that he weighs 3 lbs. 11 ozs. She also told us that its better that we start giving him dry dog food instead of soft dog food. The doctor said it helps their teeth and all. We did give him some earlier which he ate without hesitation. We have to take him back to the doctor in another few weeks. Hobo has become a big part of the family.

On a different note this morning I watched "National Treasure" with Nicolas Cage, "Ocean's Twelve" with George Clooney. I also watched the movie "Bridget Jones:The Edge of Reason" with Colin Firth and the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith. All of the movies were pretty funny and entertaining. Let me share with you some great news. As I told you before Keanu Reeves is coming out with a new movie pretty soon called "The Lake House" which premieres June 16 which I will go see when it hits the theatre. Of course its obvious that Keanu Reeves is my favorite actor. Here is the site to check out --------------> http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com/

I can't wait until June 16th.....Mark it on your calendars.......Mark it, make a note, write down the date, pencil it in. Tell me if you will go see the movie. Let me know if it hits your theatre........

On another exciting note I have been reading a blog titled "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly which is funny, interesting and worth reading.......here is the link --------> http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/. On her blog she names 10 things titled 10 Things That Make Me Say,"Life Is Good". Here are a few of mine......

1. My family whichincludes our newest addition Hobo

2. Vanilla and Chocolate ice-cream combined

3. Movies with Keanu Reeves

4. Saturdays

5. Going out to the store with my family

6. Listening to my radio

7. Reading movies at Blockbuster

8. Reading journals and blogs

9. Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme

10. Last but not least camping

In Ellipsis's blog there are some quotes that I wanted to share with you...Here they are------>

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

-Charles Schulz

"I think I have discovered the secret of life, you just hang around until you get used to it."

-Charles Schulz

That CharlesSchulz who created the Peanuts cartoon was a very smart guy don't you think ??????

By the way I was reading a story in the news and I just have to share the title of it with you. Here it is -------->

X-ray showed what looked like an alien head inside a duck's stomach.

Can you believe that ???? In the story it was reported that the duck died and upon the autopsy there was no alien inside of the duck just bits of corn and grain. Of course the X-ray was auctioned off on E-bay. Is this nuts or what ???

Well dear world any funny news happening in your neck of the world ??? I'm sure your about in tears from laughing from all that I've told you so I will talk to you later..........

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mushie!  I love Kathy Griffin, she is so funny!  I couldn't see the alien face in that duck photo!  LOL  that is until a friend did a screen capture and circled it for me.  Oh well!  Yesterday on the weather channel I did see a round storm system over Arizona that as it deintensified turned into a smiley face.  That was funny.

Hope that you and Hobo are doing well!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great entry, I'm still chuckling as I write. I bet that alien/duck picture mad a small fortune on ebay too. Some people will buy anything, lol.
Hope you're feeling better soon. B. x

Anonymous said...

I watched "National Treasure" and really enjoyed it I like Nicolas Cage ~ Glad Hobo is now a big part of your family ~ am so glad he found you ~ I agree Charles Schulz was a very smart man I just love his cartoons ~ Peanuts will I hope go on for ever ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting a little better.     I have not seen any of the movies you listed, except of Ocean's Twelve which I got on DVD.    The second time I watched it I understood it better.    Ocean's Eleven is the better of the two.     mark