Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Wednesdays.......Wednesdays........Wednesdays

Hello Dear World........

How are you ? Its the night where I watch the results of American Idol which is my favorite show. My favorites on the show are : Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. My other favorite show " House " is coming on tonight YEAHHHHH !!!!!!!! What are your favorite t.v. shows ?

And now the weather report.........Here in Atlanta Georgia it remained a warm and beautiful day. It would have been nice to have been at the park or going shopping but that's what weekends are for right ?????

I would like to share ( 2 ) journals with you that I enjoy reading. One of the journals is titled "La Dolce Vita" here is the link --------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita/ . Reading about her and her daily life is wonderful. I'm sure you will getting to know her.... I think you will want to drop over and say hello.

One of my other favorite journals is titled "View From A Farm House Window" which is written by a lovely lady named Mary. She often has audio entries which I think you will enjoy as much as I do. She is a really funny and interesting person........She keeps me coming back and back and back and back to her journal. Here is her link -------> http://journals.aol.com/thisismary/ViewFromAFarmHouseWindow/ . Go over and you will find that she will put a smile on your face just in reading or hearing an entry of hers......I am a fan of hers so go over and say hello.........Tell her I sent you okay..........

I also have a question for you... Do you ever look up at the clouds and see pictures like cars, boats, animals, scissors, cups well today I did. I looked up and I saw this baby elephant standing on its feet and over its head was a cloud in the shape of a doughnut. It looked like he had make this cloud by blowing air out of its snout.........I don't mean to sound weird but that's what I saw.

R.Brimm of the journal "Chosen Words" had a poem in his journal that reminded me of what I saw today..........Here is the poem

Clouds.....

They slide by

shaping opinions

on the fly

trailering

into one great convoy

heading east

dominating

the great blue

highway

slowing my thoughts

to a crawl

fleecing

me of ambition

stealing

my thunder

an elephant

a dog

a big-eared sheep

a parade

strike up

the band

---------------c.2003 R.Brimm

Anyway.......I just wanted to share my day with you......I hope you like the journals I shared in mine.........

Have a good evening my dear friends.........Ciao !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi YES. I see pictures in the clouds too ,we currently have an advert running in the UK about clouds they are like dolphins which is so dreamy ........Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Morning ~ I just love to look at the white clouds in the sky and imagine all sorts of different pictures ~ I think at some point in our lives we all do cloud gazing ~ loved the poem ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I love to look at the clouds. Unfortunately I don't always take the time to appreciate them the way I should. Don't you just love House! I have it tivo'd and can't wait to watch this weeks. Looks very exciting! Speaking of exciting. AI sure is getting down to the wire. I love Taylor & Elliott, but I think Chris will win. IMO he's already got the complete package going for him.