Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Fun Night.........

Hello Dear World....

How are you ???? Tonight was a really fun night. My family and I went to the ESPN Zone here in Atlanta. It started with a little conference there. At the ESPN Zone there was quite a wonderful dinner for everyone which was good. The desserts were amazing especially since there was a Chocolate brownie and they also had a cheesecake.

I took my nieces to play some of the games which they enjoyed. Of course you have to pay to buy different amounts of points but both of my nieces had fun. I bought them a ton of points so they played and played and played until they were both all out of points. I always love spoiling my nieces anywhere we go as you can tell. I have fun with my nieces all the time.

If you would like to know more about it here is the link -------------> http://espnzone.com/atlanta/ . Its located on 3030 Peachtree Road.......Atlanta, GA 30305 its a very fun place for the family as well as for guys. Its also a wonderful place for sports fans like my dad who is a huge sports fan. Anyway check it out and you will see for yourself.

I wanted to share with you a little something of a journal that I came upon recently. The name of the journal is Pete's Place which I really enjoy. Pete is the name of the guy who writes the journal. He writes of his many travels and recently he shared one of his travels to a place called " Waiheke Island " which I thought was pretty nice. Go over and say hello. You will fall in love with reading about his travels as I have. Here is his link ---------------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/.

There is another journal that I came upon which is really beautifully written. His journal is filled with some of his travels and his day to day life. I think you will like getting to know him. Here is the link to his journal --------------> http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal/. Drop over to his place and let him that you stopped for a visit. Tell him I sent you.

Have you been out and about dear world ??? I hope you are doing well. Take care J-Land

Sleep Well and Sweet Dreams..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time with your family last night. I already read both of those jounals. Glad you are promoting them. Have a good day! Helen

Anonymous said...

I wish we had more places locally to do fun things.....we have to drive to Raleigh or Myrtle Beach for big time fun!
Sharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort