Tuesday, May 9, 2006

My Tuesday.....

Hello Dear World......

How are you today ?? I'm doing rather well today. Of course it was another day at work for me which is nothing new. How was your day ???

I have some great news....Those of you who are fans of American Idol prepare to smile because it will be on tonight YEAH !!!!!!!!!!! I will get to see Chris Daughtry and Taylor Hicks perform YEAH !!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear them sing. I will also enjoy hearing Kathering McPhee sing tonight as well. I love hearing Chris sing and I also think he is a great looking guy. Yes yes I do. I know I'm a bit silly forgive me.

Anyway....I do have to complain a little bit for a minute. After work I went to Publix which is a grocery store near my home. In Publix I saw a rather nice looking gentleman who was shopping there. He looked like he was in his early 30's or so and he had a really amazing smile. I did say hello to him and I also asked how he was doing. He also said hello and he asked me how I was doing. In return I smiled and told him I was fine.

The thing is I didn't  ask him his name but I wish I would have. He was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really nice looking. I could have told him how nice looking he was or perhaps even gotten his phone number at least. DAGGONE !!!!!!!!!! At the least I should have asked him his name.

Am I silly or what ?????

By the way when I was reading the journal titled "The Hadonfield Myers Experience" I came upon another journal that I think you will enjoy reading dear world......The name of this journal is "Coastal Comfort" here is the link to this journal ----------------> http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort drop by and say hello.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me feel free to ask.........I hope you enjoy your evening and I will certainly talk to you again soon.........Take care

Byyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and just how many times will you be visiting Publix in the next week or so??????
I think that's sweet. You really should try finding him again.

...wishing you the best...Terry

Anonymous said...

you must remember the first question to ask in future is his name and perhaps a telephone number lol ~ Ally