Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday, Monday, Monday.......

Hi Jeannette, Sandra, Hadon, Susan, Iris, Jon, David, Sam, Mr. Brimm, Mary, Helen and to all of you my dear friends at J-Land how are you ??

It was a rather steamy day here in Georgia somewhere in the high 80's. How was my night you wonder.......Well I am sad to report that my favorite show 24 with Kiefer Sutherland had its season finale tonight. It wasn't until the very end that I learned that it will return next season. Kiefer Sutherland I must say isn't just a very handsome guy but he's a pretty great actor. Kiefer if your listening don't you dare think about leaving 24 like George Clooney did in my other favorite show "ER". I'm still mad at George for that one.

Later in the evening at 10:00 one of my favorite classic movies "84 Charing Cross Road" came on which starred Anthony Hopkins and Anne Bancroft. This movie is my ultimate favorite next to Howard's End that is. I think that Anthony Hopkins is a wonderful actor. Do you have a favorite movie ?? or a favorite classic ??

So my dear friends what did you do today ?? I hope that you have a wonderful week and before I forget as I sometimes do "Have A Great Memorial Day"

Good-night and sweet dreams........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did I do today?? The biggest thing I did was go back to the Dentist to have the packing removed out of the dry socket  that resulted from having my tooth pulled last week OUCH!! Helen

Anonymous said...

Haven't done much today except work. I'm off for a couple of hours sleep and then I'll start the DIY again. Happy days! B. x

Anonymous said...

24 is our absolutely favorite show. Haven't watched the finale yet - I can't wait. I heard Kieffer signed on for another umm..3 or 5 years. Can't remember which but I sure am happy about that!

Anonymous said...

Having seen the final episode of "Lost" last night, I am over my intent following of TV.    At first I thought Lost was too dumb to watch, and then I got hooked on it.    It is either too dumb or much more intellegent than I first perceived.    It is a science fiction drama which I enjoy.    I have only watched several "24" episodes so I don't really know whats going on.    I watch PBS mainly.    mark

Anonymous said...

You've ranted and raved about 84 Charing Cross Road more than a few times in your journal entries, that right at this moment I added the movie to my NETFLIX list... I should get it in a few days and look forward to seeing it this weekend.