Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Day......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ??? I'm doing rather well. I had to take the day off of work to go to the doctor with my mother today in Tucker, Ga. Her doctor's appointment went well.

For lunch we went to a great restaurant called O'Charley's in Tucker. Let me tell you the food was amazing. I had the O'Charley's Ribeye Steak which was good. I also had a soup called an Over-loaded Potato Soup. Usually I don't eat soup but this one was too good to pass up.

My favorite part about going to O'Charley's was our server whose name was Earl. He looked like he was in his early 20's or so. He was a really nice looking guy and he had the most amazing smile. I wish I could have ordered more food so I could have looked at Earl for a few minutes more. I played around with him quite a bit making him come back to the table he was really sweet about it.

Anyway....After my mom and I got back from Tucker we took a ride to the post office to mail something. Then we went to a store called CATO's where I purchased a ring, a necklace and a decorative butterfly made of metal to stick in my room. After all of that we then went to Kroger's to pick up some groceries.

For the evening I will watch some of my favorite shows on television including Bones on Fox with David Boreanaz. I will also watch American Idol hopefully Taylor and Chris will remain on the show tonight. What is your favorite television show dear world ???

Here are some links for you to check out.....

O'CHARLEY'S ----------> www.ocharleys.com/

BONES ----------> www.fox.com/bones/

American Idol ---------> http://www.idolonfox.com/

If you would like to read something inspirational check out this site -----------> www.TheFatManWalking.com

I came upon a journal which I really enjoy titled "Ponderings of the Smartest Monkey" which is quite interesting. I found out that there is quite a few holidays in May you might not know of. Go by and see some of the holidays yourself at this journal. Here is the link -------> http://journals.aol.com/JsDirtwtch/SmartestMonkey

How do you feel right now ??????? Check out this site ----------------------> We Feel Fine

http://www.wefeelfine.org/

All in all I had a pretty wonderful day until I watched American Idol. My favorite guy Chris Daughtry is NO longer on American Idol and I am heart broken.......I can't believe the news. Chris was my favorite singer on the show next to Taylor Hicks. I have to say this for the first and final time. I am NOT going to watch American Idol anymore after tonight. Watching the show left me feeling let down. My Daniel Powter CD will be wore out after tomorrow. What happened to American Idol getting rid of great singers ?? I AM DONE WITH AMERICAN IDOL . I don't feel fine now.

Check out this site ----------------->

www.danielpowter.com/ . My favorite song of his is "Bad Day" which after watching American Idol I played it about 50 or so times. When your feeling bad or upset what is your favorite song ?

 

I will chat with you later dear world..........Good night

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you Mom's Dr's appointment went well. Sounds as if she and you had a busy day. We have an O'Charleys about 30 min. away from us but we have never been there to eat. Have a good night. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hey....nice stuff here.  I see you mention Fayetteville...I have a cousin there.  And another near Riverdale.  I love Atlanta, Stone Mountain is absolutely awesome!
Sharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort